“Birthday Meal”
Review of Cascara

Cascara
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in Hessle
Price range: US$9 - US$42
Description: Cáscara is a South American bar and grill that uses a traditional parrilla grill fuelled by wood and charcoal. We use high welfare, Yorkshire, grass-fed beef as well as offering a variety of other South American inspired dishes.
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Booked a table for 7 people, booked in advance due to how popular it is, we received a courtesy call on the day which was nice, upon arrival we had a short wait, be we didn’t mind as it gave us chance to sample the cocktails before are meal.
The staff was very friendly and attentive, we decided to go for the sharing mixed grill and it certainly didn’t disappoint the steak was cooked to our liking and was lovely, overall our meal was excellent and so was the staff would highly recommend.

2  Thank lou l

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We have visited Cascara a few times for date night and will continue to visit as the steak is beaut and unrivalled in Hull. I recommend you order "the glade" with the beef dripping chips and a few cocktails. It will not disappoint.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Visited here with my partner for a little birthday celebration last night and felt inclined to write this review today. We shared two starters, the prawns and mussels - both were really nice, the creamy sauce in the mussels was delicious! For mains we opted for the mixed grill, it was enormous and my partner is fussy about meat being cooked correctly - this wasn't an issue as the meat was perfectly medium rare. Unfortunately there was no room for desserts but plenty left for cocktails! The staff were excellent and the atmosphere was lovely. We've already booked to come back with friends in two weeks and I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Nowhere else i’d rather go for a steak. Even for Sunday lunch it’s a nice change to have a different style of roast! Would defo recommend ����

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My experience of eating here was a disappointing one.
Not only was my food poor, but the condescending attitude of the manager made it very distasteful.
Shame, I was expecting better.
The reason I have given it an extra star, was because my wife’s Chicken was ok. Although there was a distinct lack of vegetables for all meals.