“Fantastic lunch”

Lokanta Turkish
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Rochford
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took my parents for lunch to Lokanta today. The food, and service was absolutely fantastic. Whilst we were there my Dad said he would like his birthday meal there in a couple of months so we booked for 20 people. Really can't wait. The restaurant is beautifully finished, perfect for a romantic or family meal.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Visited Lokanta for the first time last night and I hadn't really experienced Turkish food before. The service was excellent, the house white wine was lovely and the food was brilliant. The lamk shish was so tasty and well presented. Even the salad had lovely flavours. The lamb was probably the best I had eaten and melted in the mouth with a really lovely flame grilled flavour. Will definitely be back again.

1  Thank Thollon71
Reviewed 14 March 2018

My husband and I together with my son and his partner went to this restaurant on Saturday 3rd March in the evening. We found the service and food to be of a very high standard. There was something on the menu to please everyone including me, a vegetarian. The Lokanta offers a very good range of hot and cold starters together with a great selection of main meals. We were given complementary breads and dips to start. The staff are very welcoming and attentive. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for excellent, delicious food together with excellent service.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This is a lovely restaurant, the décor is great and the staff are really friendly. My friends and I were looked after so well. The food was really tasty, full of flavour and presenting well. We will definitely back.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic night. Tasty freshly cooked food served by happy friendly waitress. Large group with fussy eaters and everyone left happy. Highly recommend and will definitely be back.