“Great place to entertain visitors - somewhere different - amazing food - all fresh!”
Review of Gusto Bistro

Gusto Bistro
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Chorleywood
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I have had the pleasure of visiting Gusto's on a couple of occasions , both times to entertain business visitors . The reason I chose Gusto's initially was I was looking for somewhere a bit different as was fed up with the same old boring pub menus locally. I wasn't disappointed as the food , atmosphere , service and overall experience was so good that we went back the next time I had visitors to entertain. The food is simply divine and Alan the owner/chef goes out of his way to make you feel welcome and considering the size of the bistro he has a really extensive menu choice. I don't live locally but if I did I would certainly be eating there on a very regular basis. 1st class!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

A family birthday party with such an individual personal feel.So much care and attention to detail made this an amazing experience,food to die for!! Everything piping hot all served together good sized portions of the most delicious food-what more can you ask for!All needs catered for,a perfect venue for the party,we will return as a couple,just loved it.Excellent Alan

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Had the most fabulous meal here, what an absolute gem. The Chef Alan is just fantastic, food was served by the owner/chef whom went through every dish in detail which was excellent. Takes a real pride in his work and his enthusiasm for food is catching.
A mixed group, we all had a great time and noting was too much trouble. All ingredients locally sourced and a local business as well, not a chain.
Could not recommend any more highly. We will, be back, many times.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Gusto's bistro in Chorleywood is small but the food is superb
Everything is freshly prepared with great care
Menu is not extensive but there is plenty of variety and all 4 of us were absolutely delighted with our choices. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

What an amazing meal. Chef Allan has brought his 5 star experience to this Chorleywood restaurant and the result is amazing. The food was absolutely fantastic and our party of 4 was drooling over the mushroom risotto, the goats cheese tartlet and that was only the starters. Main course did not disappoint and my duck leg was both tender, succulent and tasty. My other diners were also impressed with the beef lasagne and aubergine pasta. We thought nothing could improve on what we had already eaten and then the desserts arrived. The raspberry creme brûlée was out of this world and the chocolate fondant was a pretty close second. As well as this the pricing was incredibly reasonable. An absolute MUST if you are anywhere nearby - just remember to bring a bottle as it is not licensed.
Allan thank you for a truly splendid gourmet feast, we will definitely be back soon.