“It was really great.”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel and the restaurant was great, we ate at dinner fresh sea food, really good and nice costumer service in the restaurant at night, they were so polite.. The breakfast was included, but the service was not good.. We were attended by a waitress, she was not nice at all.. She didn't ask me what I want for breakfast or what she can ofert me, she just Brought me fruits ( watermelon and peach). I don't eat watermelon, and she brought pineapple to next table. For her part.. Terrible costumer service. Only for her I am giving 4 points in my experience.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

This restaurant is a bit hard to find but the setting is well worth the search. Located bayside with a beautiful view. Menu is a bit limited but has ceviche and fresh fish as well as a variety of wraps and sandwiches. Service was very attentive and pleasant and the waiter helped us arrange a boat tour of the bay and of the forts on the other side. All proceeds from the restaurant and gift shop go to the Portobelo Bay foundation. Nice place to stop by for a snack or spend the afternoon looking at the bay!

Reviewed 2 June 2015

This is a little restaurant that is very hard to find, but once you do you will really enjoy the food. It is a little jewel in the middle of the disgusting trash filled city of Portobello. There are also starving, diseased dogs roaming everywhere. Very sad.

Reviewed 10 January 2015

I have mixed feelings about sharing this treasure. Mixed because it was so awesome that I'd hate to see it overrun with tourists on my return visit. Likely a dining highlight of a week in Panama. Located on the bay that Columbus first set his anchor, this absolute gem, both in style as well as excellent local cuisine. Every dish was a joy, Fried Calamari aioli, octopus, ceviche, conch, and grilled chicken skewer that was so yummy. If you are in the Portabello area, you can do no better.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

His was possibly the best place we've eaten in Panama. The food was outstanding - they clearly put some effort into their recipes. I would definitely eat here again. The location right in the bay was beautiful, especially at sunset.