“Quality food ”

Station Road Bistro
Ranked #6 of 112 Restaurants in Sidcup
Price range: US$3 - US$28
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I was in the Bistro during the weekend for lunch and I’ll definitely come back. Set menu price, portions and quality is really good. Enjoyed the fish cake and risotto a lot. J

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Took advantage of the fixed menu here on a Tuesday. Quality of the food was fantastic, completely exceeded expectations. Will definitely be back to explore the menu further.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Saturday 24th March

The customer journey starts from outside.

Clean, fresh appearance from the outside, spoke volumes - we’d travelled from Woolwich just looking for a good hearty brunch.
We ended up in Sidcup and spotted Station Road Bistro.
Friendly welcome, young lady on the bar very attentive. Went through the specials and whilst all sounding good, we had our hearts set on brunch!

We were not disappointed - I am not the easiest to please, best described as even critical!

The whole customer journey from start to finish was text book. The welcome, attentive and attention to the customer, customer check back - all boxes ticked.

Food, everyone is a good critic these days, 5 minutes watching Masterchef - they are an expert! A good breakfast / brunch - has got to have a good sausage! Add to this, perfect fried egg, black pudding, bacon and toast that had been brushed with olive oil, placed on the char- grill and had fresh herbs rubbed into it (I maybe wrong) - it was worth every part of £9.95.

£9.95 for breakfast you may say thinking expensive! Probably the most expensive meal of the day!

I don’t do many trip advisors, but when service & food is this good, it is worth a mention. We will be back for dinner.

I speak like the consummate professional. Running a Gastro Pub myself, I know how hard it is, I am critical and look at attention to detail, these guys have service & food nailed.

All the best to the team at Station Road Bistro - love the open kitchen!

1  Thank Foolanders
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I was introduced to this restaurant and it never disappoints. The food is amazing and the service impeccable. Very warm and friendly chefs and waiting staff. I meet my friends every month and my husband and I, visit regularly. Also the Sunday roast is impressive. Keep up the great work guys.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I returned to Station Road for the 3rd time since opening last week.
I can’t recommend this place enough! Every time just gets better & better.
My partner & I had the poached egg on salmon fish cake to start, delicious roast chicken on a bed of Savoy cabbage with potato gratin for main & we finished off with the flourless chocolate cake with caramel ice cream.
It was all cooked & prepared to absolute perfection. A very high standard.
The wine was lovely too. We fancied red, so was helpfully advised by the Restaurant Manager to try the Pinot Noir, which was delicious too.
The atmosphere is warm & friendly.
Can’t wait to return!