“Good sandwich”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Visited the cafe when passing through the area. The sandwiches that my boyfriend and i ordered were nice but the wedges tasted limp. We felt crammed in and the staff weren't attentive or friendly- maybe it was just a bad day?

1  Thank WillowRose24

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Came here for a quick lunch. Food was really tasty and the salad was huge and so fresh. Only criticism is the staff weren't particularly friendly, apart from one young man who was waiting on. The other staff didn't seem interested or want to smile at customers which is a shame. Would come back though.

3  Thank Edenwood7
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I feel like 'Kids not welcome' should be put on the window as they seem to not want them There.

I'll start by saying I loved this place as a kid and I would go at least once a month with various family members and couldn't wait to take my little brother. The farm bit is great and he loved the animals but the cafe was appalling!! For starters they don't have a kids menu?! (They did say they can do half portions) but the adult menu isn't suited for children's picky natures and when we asked for toast with some garlic buyter on, it was like we just sprouted three heads. They couldn't do it...god knows why not?! And your not allowed to bring your own food...well if we can't bring food in for the baby (even if the adults by stuff) then we won't be returning because he can't eat any of the stuff on the menu!!

They don't even have a microwave for baby food?! I understand not wanting a microwave but at least have one for baby food...its ridiculous!!

4  Thank Holly W
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The staff would not encourage me to go back, pity because the foods good and its local to me. When tables are full they make little effort to tell you that in x minutes they could fit you in, or even sit you upstairs if that's possible

2  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Nice strong coffee (Italian Blend) certainly hit the spot after a few miles on the bike. Fire was on & quite busy for 10:30 in the morning.