“Delicious food.”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Been before. . So I know they have the most delicious chilli.
Nipped in today with my daughter and granddaughter...she is... just a delightful...
Had the chilli my daughter the pasta and my granddaughter ice cream.. ( she had already had lunch.)
Absolutely gorgeous delicious chilli... never fails... wish mine was even remotely like it is here..the pasta dish was equally delicious.....
Really pleased and lovely lovely food.. waiting staff young and attentive....
Have a little lunch here... it really is quite simply lovely.....

1  Thank Xxja

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We come here often as a family as we live locally - and we are always impressed with the service and the food which is unique to the area. It's not an average menu but there's something on there for everyone. They only serve lunches between 12 - 14:30 as the café can become very busy so would recommend the coffee roastery if you're just there for coffee, which is right across the car park. They do plenty of stuff for children as well (usually half portions of sandwiches/soups etc.). Scones are also excellent if you're visiting in the afternoon.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely to sit outdoors with a lovely italian blend coffee and carrot cake. Staff were very good. No bike this time, with the family and the little man loved it. Nice little play area by the cafe, not to mention the animals. Well worth a little drive out to.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We visited whilst on a glass course. When we arrived at 12:30, the place was already full, so we asked if we could sit upstairs, only to be told by the grumpy lady (owner?) that that area was closed. As we left, people were shown upstairs - so it obviously was open.

I must say that the food was delicious. The other staff were slightly off and not really interested in serving us. We asked for a dessert to take out and it was suggested to collect after the glass course had finished. When we returned the staff were very off with us and made us feel very unwelcome. The grumpy lady came to our table and told us the cafe was closed. I explained that I had paid for a dessert already and asked if I could eat it there. She told us that no desserts were being served and we could have some cake. It was all quite awkward and totally unnecessary. We left quickly after we had finished our drinks.

Such as shame as we are local and would recommend this place to family and friends. I would say if you can get past the grumpy lady and are not fussed about good customer service, then you will like the food.

2  Thank middleUk
Reviewed 14 July 2017

It's the worse place I have been too for along time.
The tables and chairs all very cramped ,food really bad the wedges they served ,don't know how they had the cheek to put them out they were cold and limp couldn't eat them.
The salads were huge but our table left most of them didn't look very appetising.
Certainly won't be back .

2  Thank lucygemma