“It has the least attention for a reason”
Review of Restoran Malaysia

Restoran Malaysia
Ranked #17 of 27 Restaurants in Chukai
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 14 July 2016

The food here is average, not as terrible as some described recently. However, the reason why we chose this place instead of Tong Juan is because we're planning for a Turtle Watching trip after dinner. We can't afford the waiting time at the popular Tong Juan.

By looking at the statement of this restaurant, the very first Stuffed Crab in Kemaman, we decided to try out this restaurant.

Well the stuffed crab is... well, I can't say it's not nice, full of crab fragrance. But the serving is rather small, as for comparing the value of it, I believe that's what many of the reviewer is complaining about.

The fried prawn we ordered tasted good. Just because we only have 4 person and we order a smaller size of the dishes, we get 4 PIECES OF PRAWN!!! Yet it costs me twenty over dollars for this 4 pieces of pathetic prawn. Oh My!

By looking at the dishes, I start to understand why we are the only patron in the restaurant.

2  Thank Sea Way T

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Suck, yuck....price not so reasonable...hot enviroment...air cooler is there but owner say is heater...food doesn't taste good...only thing okay is prawn are fresh...

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

The food is everage , price is not cheap at all . Disappointed with the stuff crab, and fried rice . Prawn is fresh , the fish ball soup too much of MSG!!

Reviewed 31 March 2016

I used to dine with my family here when I was young. Their stuffed crab were so delicious back then. I went there again with my family but the stuffed crab weren't as good as before. Not only the price hike up, but the crab were likely double cooked because it tasted dry. We even order some vegetables but there's nothing to shout about as it tasted normal.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Brisk dining service, orders quickly taken with recommendations given.
Old style coffee shop seating.
Steamed groups soya sauce lightly garnished with ginger strips and spring onions was fresh and nicely done. Dry fried prawns. If you can take hit, stir fried Japanese choy sum with bird's eye chillies is good. Price was cheaper than Tong Juan.