“Catch up with Friends”

Tattershall Park Country Pub and Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Visited here a few times in the past for a light lunch but this time chose to visit for Sunday Lunch for two couples.
We all chose the Sunday Lunch menu, a starter and roast for £12.
2 had prawn cocktail, 2 had tomato and red pepper soup as starters. The food arrived in good time and was good, nothing special but very tasty. After all it's soup and prawn cocktails so it's mainstream basics, but all enjoyed our starters.
Main courses were a choice of gammon, lamb or beef with the option to have them all for a couple of quid extra. 2 chose beef and 2 gammon. Good selection of veg and plenty of meat. The waitress told us "want more veg, just ask"
All four of us cleaned our plates and none of us could fault our meal, lovely.
Desserts were offered and chosen. The ladies had a shared Millionaire Ice cream Sundae, it was huge and contained so many elements I can't recall them all. I had a chocolate fudge cake which was lovely and rich. My friend had caramel cheesecake which he described as 'gorgeous ' With our drinks and coffee/tea or bill came to £93. Considering that's for 4, all having three courses with drinks and coffee we didn't consider that bad. The staff were friendly and attentive without being intrusive, the table was in the restaurant area and our only surprise was how quiet it was. As it's quiet local I'm sure we will return very soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped off here whilst on our way to Tattershall Lakes site not realising the site was literally next door!
We had a drink and some food from the early bird menu.
The food came out piping hot and they were big portions!
Wasn’t the best food I’ve ever eaten but certainly was good pub grub!
The staff are extremely friendly, had a laugh with you when they take your order.
All round nice atmosphere and very accommodating.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

11 of us went for dinner on Saturday evening. The waiters were very polite and quickly took our order for food and drinks. Nothing was to much trouble and the drinks arrived quickly followed by the food. They came back to check if everything was all right and to see if we wanted more veg and chips at no extra cost. The food was tasty, hot and well presented. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Great meal visiting Monday lunchtime with friends. Had halloumi with infused chilli starter and ‘Greek chicken’ main dish. As always a most enjoyable meal, and my companions enjoyed theirs too. Will be
back soon !

Reviewed 11 November 2017

When booking, I had no knowledge of this establishment, it was recommended by some close friends. I have to say that it is one of the most lovely places that I have eaten in. The food is of general country pub type with a very very high level of quality. The Chef certainly knows how to cook and my splendid mixed grill was just right.

Portion sizes are generous and service was personal, along with a reasonable mix of wines and a well stocked bar, I will be returning. Our group of six were well attended and the seating and eating areas were clean, modern and of an excellent standard.

It is a little gem that has flourished and I would definitely recommend a visit if you are near to the Tattershall area.

Thanks to the staff, a great evening and one we will remember.