“Wicked eggs”

Clementines Cafe Bistro
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe bistro serving good home cooked food
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We go every time we’re in the area really friendly and clean the wicked eggs are the best wish I knew how to make

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Would recommend a stop at this lovely cosy café. We really enjoyed the delicious lunch - cauliflower cheese (very cheesy) - and a vegetarian breakfast (including crispy fried potatoes). We need to return to try the tempting desserts and gorgeous cakes/scones - all expertly made by two sisters who are passionate about their food. Their Mum knits amazing tea-cosies which are also for sale!

1  Thank Carol R
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

My husband & I stopped for breakfast which turned out to be a delight. My breakfast was the vegetarian. Fresh scrambled eggs, lovely mushrooms & tomatoes (sprinkled w oregano). My husband had the burrito-yummy!!
Only wish I had another day in town. Would love to try lunch or tea. Scones looked outstanding!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful scones with jam and clotted cream! Friendly owners who are happy to talk about the local area. Well behaved dogs allowed.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I reviewed Clementines 5 years ago, I have visited several times since then. Yesterday I visited with a friend and can confirm they still have the best pots of tea for miles! China cups and saucers, milk jug and teapot with a beautifully knitted tea cosy. Also noticed how spotlessly clean it was.

1  Thank cath b