We had fun... the place is ok. Aircon is good. Rooms are clean enough... but the restaurant people are either very slow at thinking or theyre just being lazy. They would tell u to get glasses at the restaurant instead of yhem delivering it... they would always tell you that ala carte will take a while to prepare.. and worst of all.. they will tell you that theyre busy so u have to wait. But after waiting a good 3 hours... theyre still busy.hehehe
As for the front office... they are very courteous... only problem is... their whole system is messed up. They add too many extra charges... the staff are doing their own kickbacks and added charges if you dont look close. Safeguards are renting out salbabidas with no receipt kasi pang meryenda raw nila. I mean... what the hell right?
Either management allows this... tolerates it... or they dont know that these things are happening. But either way.. this will definitely be their reason for downfall if they dont find a solution for this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Talisay, Batangas