“Very friendly staff”

Tandoori Takeaway
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Friendly, welcoming takeaway, with an open kitchen so you can see your food being prepared fresh in front of you.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

An excellent takeaway great staff will make your food how you want it very fast and efficient service

3  Thank Max9002014

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I know it's easy to say "wow I had a good curry last night" however, this takeaway has to be up there. Not only did I order from them and pay cash to gain the 10 % discount but they held the food for me. Sadly I came back to the takeaway and they were closed (my fault)...little did I know they had messaged me saying "don't worry Ben, we have dropped it off at your house. It's the little things like this these days that keep good curry houses in business and I will sit eating this food with a fat belly and a smile on my face. Big respect to you guys!

8  Thank Ben P
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Friendly and welcoming. Open kitchen shows how clean an professional they are.
Best curries I have ever had.
They have even invented my own curry just for me.
I highly recommend Nas and his team!

4  Thank Emerson P
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

So an arrival of a puppy dog and both mine and my step daughters husbands being at the Whit Friday March, we tried chicken tikka masala.....it was so tender and tasty best I’ve ever had. Fabulous thank you, we will be happy to have more in the future.....

Date of visit: May 2018
6  Thank Beverley W
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Called in here for the first time as we have just moved to Higham.
We were not disappointed!!
There were 4 adults and 2 kids, loads of food and came to £65...we thought excellent value
All of us were impressed with the friendliness of the staff, the value and most of all the taste.
Fab and will be returning

Date of visit: March 2018