“Easter Holiday”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We all went to the Navigation Inn for Good Friday lunch..It’s a beautiful pub along the canal shame the weather was so awful as we were hoping to sit outside for lunch. Was very busy but we didn’t have to wait long for our dinners which all came out at the same time and hot very good value for money and well presented. I really enjoyed our visit and will defiantly be coming back to try the chefs specials on the blackboard and to sit outside when the sun decides to shine! If your looking for traditional pub meals and value for money then the Navigation is ideal.

navigation_towcester, General Manager at Navigation Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you Jane for your recent review of The Navigation.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit and very much look forward to welcoming you back when the weather is a little kinder to us than it has been this Easter weekend. I am sure that you will enjoy sitting by the canal in the enviable setting we have here and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderfull visit to the navigation family friendly inn.plenty of parking in the car park,beautiful canalside setting.with plenty of seating inside and out,very friendly staff.reasonable prices.wonderfull choice of lovely cooked food.and a specials board.well kept ales and a good choice of beers.lovely atmosphere.felt good being there with nice people.we cant wait to go again and try something else off the large menu.and now the spring is coming what a lovely place to relax and spend time with family and friends in such a lovely well run inn.

Thank you, David for your recent review of The Navigation.

It is always pleasing to read such positive comments. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit so much and very much look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Visit frequently and love the place, the setting is perfect by the canal and the food is fantastic, recently took some friends from Canada in and they were extremely pleased with the whole setting and the food. The manager and his wife are a fantastic couple and the staff really helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble as we had a vegetarian with us and they accommodated every need.
We love this place and always have done.

Thank you Jason for taking the time to write your recent review of The Navigation.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit to us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Manager was very rude - restaurant was not busy - could tell he could not be bothered to be at work.

No please or Thank you just found very rude.

Would normally recommend this as a lovely place to eat and drink , will not be recommending anymore - also will not be returning

1  Thank KatyCarol1981

Further to your recent review of The Navigation, I am very disappointed to read your comments.

Unfortunately, I am not quite sure which person you are referring to as the duty manager on the date of your visit was female. However, guest feedback is extremely important to us and I can assure we very much value your custom and would like to welcome you back here in the future.

I would be very grateful if you could just drop me a line so that I can at least identify who you are referring to, as this is certainly not an impression that we would like to give to our customers. My e-mail address is navigation.towcester@marstons.co.uk.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Apathetic, uninterested staff
Many choices from the menu were unavailable
some of the side dishes were forgotten about completely until staff were reminded
Probably one of the worst pre packed meals ive EVER had in my life
Ive given better food than this to my dog!
Will NEVER be going there again

1  Thank buckinghamshire12018

Further to your recent review of The Navigation, I am disappointed to read your comments and apologise that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion.

I would have liked the opportunity to put this right for you at the time of your visit so that you did not leave us feeling dissatisfied. However, if you would like to contact me directly I will be more than happy to try and make amends for your disappointment, as we very much value your custom. My contact number is 01604 864988 and my e-mail address is navigation.towcester@marstons.co.uk.

Regards