From our arrivlal and greeting in Reception to service at dinner and breakfast all the staff we encountered including housekeeping are a credit to this hotel. Their friendly approach and helpful attitude ensured our stay was most enjoyable.
We had a three course dinner and breakfast included in our stay which was bought as a Christmas present from our daughter. The food was well presented and plentiful at dinner together with our friendly waitress Annie it was most enjoyable. The bar staff were attentive everyone involved seemed to enjoy their work. Breakfast was plentiful and hot served quickly agan by Annie. The only complaint was the sausage at breakfast which had obviously been cooked for some time which made the skin hard and inedible this was a shame as it spoilt an otherwise great breakfast. The hotel is still undergoing some refurbishment I wish them good luck for the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully set in twenty acres of Northumberland countryside and overlooking the Derwent Valley, Derwent Manor offers the warmest of welcomes. With its country house ambiance, elegant decor and professional team, this is the ideal venue for business and leisure guests alike. Derwent Manor boasts 48 spacious en-suite bedrooms , doubles, double x doubles and suites many with stunning views over the Northumberland countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Derwent Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Derwent Manor Hotel Allensford
- Best Western Northumberland
- Best Western Hotel Northumberland