Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM

from US$88.00
from US$97.00
from US$1,000.00
5,210 results
All reviews mixology tour free drinks gift shop mixology class historical tour rum tasting tour souvenir cup welcome drink rum making old san juan great tour puerto rico rum drinks learned how ferry ride visitor center worth the trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had a tour with Alondra. She was amazing!!! She made the experience so fun for everyone!!! She is such a character and has a great personality!

Date of experience: August 2021
casabacardi, Casa BACARDÍ Representative at Casa Bacardi Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for this review. We're so glad you liked your experience with Alondra! We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Best tour ever! Alondra was an amazing fun tour guide! Best tour guide I’ve ever had! Definitely try to schedule a tour with her.

Date of experience: August 2021

Thanks for the review, michaelcL3966EJ! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Casa BACARDÍ. We'll be sure to let Alondra know about your fantastic experience with her. Our Casa is always your Casa. Hope to see you again soon. Salud!

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

I had so much fun here. It was one of my favorite things to do while I was staying in Puerto Rico. The staff was so helpful too. I had actually been given invalid tickets cuz the system was malfunctioning, but they still helped me out. I talked to this amazing girl named Alexa who worked there and explained the situation, and she was able to squeeze me into the mixology class for that day. I'm so thankful to her, she rly saved the day and made sure I was able to enjoy my stay at Casa Bacardi. The mixology class was so much fun. The tour guide William was hilarious and taught me how to make a proper drink. I think I'm now qualified to be a bartender lol. Afterwards I had a Mojito at the bar courtesy of this amazing bartender named Vilma, and she made me some of the best cocktails I've had since I've been on the island. Overall this was an amazing experience and anyone who is staying near San Juan needs to make time to book a tour at Casa Bacardi. Its amazing.

Date of experience: August 2021

Thanks for this great review, foxeazytv! We'll let Alexa, Will & Vilma know about your experience. Now you are a proud BACARDÍ Mixologist! Our CASA is always your CASA.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Tour guide Mariana was great and had an amazing energy. Mixology class was really nice and energetic.

Date of experience: August 2021
casabacardi, Casa BACARDÍ Representative at Casa Bacardi Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Thank you so much, nataliejoann99, for this great review! We're so glad you liked your experience at the Mixology Class! We hope you visit us again soon for more fun!

Reviewed 9 August 2021

We did the Casa Bacardi "Bar Visit." This was the most tourist-trap thing we did, and we ventured across the entire territory, including Old San Juan, all the way across to La Parguera. We went during a weekday in August. First, there is a long line, even if you have a reservation. Upon reaching the front desk to confirm you reservation, you are advised that you get a drink and an empanada, and you get to walk over to the gift shop. Underwhelming, but happy to make the best of the visit. But, it is a lame introduction to a lame experience. They try to upsell you at check in for a higher-end drink, stating that we will not be able to do so at the bar. Come on. So, we check in and look around. There is a line at the ONE BAR with one bartender for EVERYONE. So, we go get our free empanada first. We walk over to a window, like we are at a beach vendor, and get an empanada each - must show receipt from a few feet away, like we are criminals - and unceremoniously proceed to a bench to at least enjoy the view of El Morro. Then, we get in line for our drink and we realize how bad this "experience" is going to be. This is a huge facility that should be ready to bang out hundreds of people a day. If there are 5 free drinks to choose from, have a tray of them ready, and let people grab one. Instead, we are all lining up like school children with a token in our hand for our free treat. Line moves super slow, ruining the fun of a tourist excursion. Then, after about 30 minutes in line, we are asked again if we would like to upgrade and pay more for some other drink. No thanks - just let us have the fun of a free drink here. It is already ruined by the wait! So, with each drink made individually after a long wait, we walk over to the gift shop - stop three of three. It is very small and only has a few bottles and apparel items. If things moved quickly, our "bar experience" would have been over in less than 30 minutes - is it really worth it to Uber all the way out there? So, we walk back across the property to the "bar" and try to get one more drink to make it worth our while. This means waiting in the line again. Everyone, regardless of the "experience" they choose is now waiting in this line for one free drink, except that is is not free - we paid for this like suckers with our tickets. So, here we are, waiting over 30 minutes in line for a drink again. The line is only getting longer this time - another bartender has bee added, but it is taking just as long, if not longer. Better off going to ANY bar downtown, especially Barrachina, inventor of the pina colada. We did many amazing, active things in PR in six days, including hikes, snorkeling, swimming, waterfalls, bioluminescent bays, etc and gave rave reviews all around. This, unfortunately, is a lame tourist trap.

Date of experience: August 2021

Thanks for the review, mpush. Sometimes we receive big groups at the same time, but we try our hardest to manage the rush by adding additional staff. We hope you give us a second chance and visit again soon to try our other experiences. Salud!