Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$211
SAVE US$43
US$211
SAVE US$43
eDreamsUS$254
CheapTicketsUS$211
TravelocityUS$211
All reviews mouille point rooftop pool robben island perfect location table mountain staycation promenade balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Amazing hotel, modern finishes, excellent service with friendly staff. Right by the promenade, and close proximity to the V&A, Camps Bay and the city centre. Loved the bikes too. Rooftop pool with amazing views.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jayson van Noordwyk, General Manager at O'Two Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear dineobontlel,

Firstly we would like to thank you for choosing to book and stay with us, and for taking the time to share wonderful review with the TripAdvisor community.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the setting of the hotel on the promenade as much as the lovely views from the rooftop pool!

I will hare your feedback with all the team, I know they will be as happy as I am to read this.

We all already look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Perfect place to beStaff friendly
Definitely giving you 100%
Rooms serviced everyday
Comfortable bed
Free WiFi and Netflix available
Just next to the beach n restaurants
Definitely coming back
Keep up the excellent service

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jayson van Noordwyk, General Manager at O'Two Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

BongiM11,

Firstly we would like to thank you for choosing to book and stay with us, and for taking the time to share a lovely review on your recent stay.

I am thrilled to read that we could meet your expectations and that you enjoyed the friendly hospitality from the team as much as the setting of the hotel on the 'Platinum Mile'.

I will share your special congratulations with all the team, I know they will be as pleased as I am to read your response.

Until we welcome you back,

Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

I found the entire atmosphere of the hotel luxurious. The service was friendly and efficient.
The room was extremely comfortable and clean.
They had bicycles for us to use for a romantic cycle along the Seapoint Promenade.
The 24 hour security was alert.
The COVID-19 protocol was thoroughly followed.
The views from our balcony of the Atlantic Ocean, Table Mountain and Greenpoint Stadium was the Cherry on top!

Date of stay: January 2021

Dear ChampLeeThompson,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a beautiful detailed review on your recent stay with us.

I am thrilled to read that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable and that you enjoyed the hospitality and views as much as you did on your fist stay with us!

I will be sharing your feedback with all the team, I know they will be as happy as I am to read your feedback.

Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

There’s no other word to describe how our stay was. From the checking right through to check out. The whole team was really professional and so helpful. I’d like to mention their names, especially Kelly, Karl and Lance. The gentleman that helps upon arrival, the housekeeping team, the Spa lady (thanks for the chat ☺️). I had something planned and these guys made sure it all became a beautiful reality. I was so grateful for all the help, the extra mile the management went as well to help with my planed surprise. This is still just the team, not mentioning how beautiful and beautifully located the hotel is. I will definitely stay there again, the place is worth every penny and more. Keep it up guys and yes, it’s not a goodbye . This team understands what hospitality means.
I was also impressed with their level of respecting the health guidelines during this pandemic.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jayson van Noordwyk, General Manager at O'Two Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Dear Cucs06,

Firstly we would like to thank you for choosing to book and stay with us. We know that you have several choices to choose from when traveling to the Mother City!

We are delighted to read that you had an amazing experience at O'Two! I will share your special review with Kelly, Bernita & all the team. I know they will be as happy as I am t read your response.

We all already look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Stay safe.

Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

Truly speaking the hotel is absolutely breathtaking. Favorite floor has to be the top floor with every view of Cape Town from every angle. The bedrooms? EVEN BETTER. Truly truly an experience I would most definitely go back for. Only disappointment is having to accommodate and pay extra for your own breakfast at other restaurants or facilities. With a hotel that beautiful the last thing anyone wants to do is to leave the hotel and pay extra in order to have a simple breakfast, leaning to an Airbnb self catering vibe which is not a preferred option for a 2-3 day stay but regardless they didn’t fall short on anything else, loved it with my whole heart :)

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jayson van Noordwyk, General Manager at O'Two Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Dear MillylillyN,

Firstly we would like to thank you for choosing to book and stay with us. We do know that you have many options to choose form when traveling to the Mother City.

We are thrilled to read your gorgeous review on your recent stay with us and that we could contribute towards an amazing experience. I will be sharing your feedback with all the team, I know they will be as pleased as I am to read your response.

Breakfast can booked inclusively (service agreement with Lilys Cafe, we are sorry that at this time we do not have a restaurant of our own.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again to your new home away from home in the near future.