“A great place”

Uddo Life Sunset Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Siolim
Price range: US$50 - US$450
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Love the ambiance and the food was pretty good. For A very laid back dinner with friends and family this is a great place. Only drawback is the limited menu.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t a sunset lover until I visited this place. This place will give you breathtaking view of sunsets. They have a limited menu and I know why. Because they know what they are best at. I love their grilled chicken salad. It’s simply delicious. And needless to say the music is great too. It just grows on you as the sun goes down.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Visited Goa in January and on the last day of our trip while looking for some nice places to chill in Siolim, we came across this beautiful place. Personally, I was quite impressed with their choice of music. Although we did not have plans to stick for long but the spectacular view and chill vibes made us stay for hours.
This place is quite underrated. They have some terrific dishes & cocktails on the menu. My friends ordered some cheese balls and I ordered Smack my beach up.

Overall, we had a sweet ending to our Goa trip and would definitely recommend this place if you looking forward to relaxing and do nothing.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

India is a land of rich heritage and culture and hospitality is a part of our everyday lives. I took a bunch of friends to uddo life for sun downer. We all ordered drinks and one of my friends wanted a glass of warm water. The manager refused to give a glass of water. I went and requested twice . Once he said kettle is not working and second time just listened to my request and stood there talking to another guest. Did not even bother to go to kitchen and get us a glass of warm water. Where in the world does any restaurant refuse a glass of warm water. The attitude /arrogance of the manager was beyond my comprehension since I also come from hospitality background. Would like to add that we are all regular visitors to uddo life. Hope the management does something as this kind of attitude and behaviour is definitely not acceptable. U cannot refuse a glass of warm water to a client .............

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We visited here twice, the first time for a sundowner, the second time for a meal. Venue amazing and very quiet. Ideal for watching a glorious sunset, the food was good and staff very helpful.