All reviews ship inn attached pub pub next door quiet location continental breakfast good size room was clean and comfortable would recommend this hotel to anyone a great nights sleep car parking great place to stay couldn't fault stayed for one night family room excellent value for money tea and coffee motorway
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

This is easily up to the standard of Premier Inn's best hotels. It has recently been refurbished and feels spacious and well appointed. Great shower room too. Julie and Jess were really helpful. No restaurant but the Ship inn is next door and very good value for money.

The nicest aspect of all Premier Inn hotels is that you know what to expect. I have stayed in some grim hotels but never with Premier Inn. This one has benefitted from a complete refurbishment and is well worth a visit if you are stuck and need a hotel with parking and set in a quiet environment. Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed 20 August 2016

We arrived at Premier inn and was welcomed with the usual warm friendly reception. I stay in purple palaces all over the UK and this one really stood out. Sandra acted with what I can only describe as the ABCD (Above and Beyond the Call of Duty). The hospitality Sandra gave us was impeccable to the point that after forgetting to bring my razor she was on hand to offer disposable ones for my partner and I. I will definately be staying here again and recommending to friends and family. Job well done @PremierinnRainhill. Thank you.

Room Tip: The only downside is wifi is only free for 30min
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank James W
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I'll recommend Premier Inn to any one any day, any time.
I had an awesome experience with my family.
It was truly home away from home. The only challenge we had was that you had to walk for about a mile to get to a shop.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ThelmaAgb
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We had a one night stay in this recently refurbished hotel. The room and en suite were lovely as were the staff. Unfortunately the heat was unbearable as there was no air conditioning. However, a fan was found for us by the night staff which helped the situation. If air conditioning was in situ this would definitely receive top marks as a place to stay. Lovely and quiet and we enjoyed our pub food at the Ship next door.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue G
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Headline says it all. No complaints and staff helpful although didn't trouble them outside tea/coffee supplies. Excellent parking facilities. Took dinner next door in pub which had good choice, relatively cheap and again good value.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
1  Thank Malcolm B