“Don't listen to the bad reviews ”
Review of Era del Salasse

Era del Salasse
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Don't be alarmed or fooled by the few negative reviews posted on here. This place is ON POINT. I came here a couple years ago. I remembered it was so good that I had to come back again. And I did. I came here twice on this trip to Spain. Excellent pizzas. Perfect taste and texture every time. So good to the point where I can almost say this is the best pizza place I've ever been to. But be aware because this place fills up fast. If you show up without a reservation on their busy dinner hours, even though there are empty tables, you will not get a seat. To say the least, they are great at honoring your reservations even if the restaurant is full and there are people waiting to get a table, you will still have your reserved table. I know some people complain about it because they're waiting while tables are empty, but plan ahead is all I can say.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

We arrived shortly after opening, the restaurant was empty except for 1 table. We asked for a table for 3 and staff spent 10min scanning over their reservation book deciding where they could seat us and whether or not they could fit us in. The entire time we were there only one other table arrived.

The Pizza was really disappointing, dry over cooked and smothered in cheap ingredients on what looked like frozen pre-made pizza base.

The service was friendly the artesanal beer was tasty but overall I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I've been half a dozen times to this pizza restaurant, and the pizzas are consistently excellent. The ambiance is charming and the service is great.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

The pasta was homemade, fresh and perfect; lots of combinations to choose from. The pizzas are to die for. My only 2 cons were: long wait even though we had a reservation and pizzas could be a bit bigger. Nevertheless, 5/5 cause the food was superb.

1  Thank montse c
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

The best pizzeria in Catalonia by far!!!! Amazing combination of flavours in one mouth full. I highly recommend the pizza salasse, brings the flavours of local charcuterie to the max!! L'ou com balla is also a great pizza!
The service was tip top! Very friendly and profesional and together with the great deco and atmosphere does of this place a must see if you decide to explore the Catalan Pyrenees.