US$145
US$113
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Entre Cielos(Lujan de Cuyo)
US$320
US$285
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$363/night.

Pilgrim's Rest(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hotel San Francisco(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$49
Cavas Wine Lodge(Lujan de Cuyo)
US$580
Relais & Châteaux
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,025/night.

Cabana Suiza(Cacheuta)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthermal poolsrental carmudrobepesosmendozavineyards
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I went here for a day at the spa/hot springs. The floor boards were disintegrated in the natural sauna (due to the moisture) and I was severely injured after my whole leg went through the floor. The staff called a doctor however the extent of my injury was not clear until the next day. Since this time the hotel have ignored all my attempts to communicate with them and didn't even offer me a refund. The facilities are poorly maintained and there are many safety issues. Don't recommend at all. For the money they are asking, even if you aren't injured, it's a waste, you will be disappointed at how decrepit and run down everything is.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank jess802
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We did this on our first day in Mendoza and it was so relaxing! We paid around 1,800 (don't remember exactly) pesos for two people and robes. We spent the day relaxing in the hot springs, using the mud baths, and the buffet lunch was awesome. The views were incredible, the staff was nice, and helpful. Something like this would easily cost 3x as much in the US. I would definitely recommend doing this in Mendoza!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I chose to go to the hotel instead of the waterpark because I thought there would be fewer people and no kids. It was definitely the right choice. For $90 I received transportation to and from Mendoza, use of all of the facilities at the hotel, an excellent buffet lunch, and a one hour massage (which should be booked in advance). There were approximately 10 pools of varying temperatures and even a pool to exfoliate the skin on your feet using tiny pebbles. The massage room was open to the outdoors with the wonderful sounds of the waters flowing over the rocks. If you didn't speak Spanish having a massage and getting exactly what you want from a massage might be a difficult task The mud baths were fun and somewhat entertaining. There was an extra 40 peso charge for a robe. And there was a place to safely keep your belongings and access them at anytime of the day without charge. A perfect day.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Marsha L
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing thermal pools, all different temperatures. It was a bit rainy when we went so it was lovely to be in a hot pool whilst being rained on! Mud therapy was good and they also offer massages for a good price although it wasn't the best I've had! But the lunch..... it was the best buffet I have EVER seen!!! So much food, all fresh all delicious!! If you want a treat go here... after a day of cycling or horse riding!

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank 12Mas34
Reviewed 23 March 2017

For me, the "all inclusive" hotel & spa was good value for money (I live in Brazil.) I spent five nights in a mountain view room: Comfortable, not luxurious & clean bathroom. The hotel is quiet except during week ends when mini buses bring "day trippers".  The spa facilities and pools are very clean, relaxing, good massages, plenty of towels and plush robes are available on demand.
Breakfast is just fine, buffet lunch is outstanding for carnivores. I very much enjoyed the complimentary happy hour.
The downside is the "cash only" payment and reservation coudn't be made with a credit card.
The hotel indicated a reliable taxi for airport transfers.

Room Tip: mountain view
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo