Cabana Suiza(Cacheuta)
US$145
US$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Entre Cielos(Lujan de Cuyo)
US$341
US$309
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$379/night.

Posada Borravino(Chacras de Coria)
Book now, pay at stay
US$120
Pilgrim's Rest(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
Hotel San Francisco(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$47
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

Cavas Wine Lodge(Lujan de Cuyo)
US$390
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$434/night.

Casa Glebinias(Chacras de Coria)
US$135
All reviewsthermal poolsgreat lunchminute massagerental carour honeymoonmudrobespesosmendozavineyards
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We had a bad experience. The staff is helpful but there is a man at the reception who is rude and unfriendly. The hotel is just OK. The food is average. It is owned by the Province of Mendoza. There many tour buses in the area. Too crowded.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Bovone
TermasCacheuta, Director Comercial at Hotel & Spa Termas Cacheuta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Bovone we are sorry you had a bad experience. Did you finally stay with us or you just spend a day? The Hotel is not owned by the Province of Mendoza.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We went to this place not expecting much based on other reviews and prices and were pleasantly surprised. Of course the facilities are dated and I probably would bring my own robe if I ever went there again, but we had a great experience! We booked a full day without transfer with 30 minute massages each, it came out to about $90 per person. The ride in our rental car took about 40 minutes from Mendoza and we were able to find the place pretty easily. I was happy the day we went on was pretty cold as I don’t know if we would enjoy it as much if it was hot outside. The massage was okay, nothing exceptional, but nonetheless pretty relaxing. What we really didn’t expect is how great the lunch was! A lot of fruit and veggies! We stayed for another hour after lunch and went back, stopping by a winery on the way:) Overall, if you want to do something different and have a day to spare, I would recommend this experience, keeping in mind that it would be more in a category of ‘something different’ or ‘adventurous’ rather than a ‘day spa’.

Stayed: December 2017
TermasCacheuta, Director Comercial at Hotel & Spa Termas Cacheuta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Marharyta thanks for the review. We are glad we could surprised you for good!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I went here for a day at the spa/hot springs. The floor boards were disintegrated in the natural sauna (due to the moisture) and I was severely injured after my whole leg went through the floor. The staff called a doctor however the extent of my injury was not clear until the next day. Since this time the hotel have ignored all my attempts to communicate with them and didn't even offer me a refund. The facilities are poorly maintained and there are many safety issues. Don't recommend at all. For the money they are asking, even if you aren't injured, it's a waste, you will be disappointed at how decrepit and run down everything is.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank jess802
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We did this on our first day in Mendoza and it was so relaxing! We paid around 1,800 (don't remember exactly) pesos for two people and robes. We spent the day relaxing in the hot springs, using the mud baths, and the buffet lunch was awesome. The views were incredible, the staff was nice, and helpful. Something like this would easily cost 3x as much in the US. I would definitely recommend doing this in Mendoza!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I chose to go to the hotel instead of the waterpark because I thought there would be fewer people and no kids. It was definitely the right choice. For $90 I received transportation to and from Mendoza, use of all of the facilities at the hotel, an excellent buffet lunch, and a one hour massage (which should be booked in advance). There were approximately 10 pools of varying temperatures and even a pool to exfoliate the skin on your feet using tiny pebbles. The massage room was open to the outdoors with the wonderful sounds of the waters flowing over the rocks. If you didn't speak Spanish having a massage and getting exactly what you want from a massage might be a difficult task The mud baths were fun and somewhat entertaining. There was an extra 40 peso charge for a robe. And there was a place to safely keep your belongings and access them at anytime of the day without charge. A perfect day.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo