“A find”
Review of Cairn

Cairn
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Kilmacolm
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely coffee shop and cafe, staff and owner very welcoming nice tasteful decor, good
Menu options, food excellent the roasted peaches recommended, coffee excellent and good value, highly recommended, i understand that outdoor seating is planned.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

i visited Cairn for Breakfast recently with my Dad, husband and 5 year old son. This was without a doubt the beat breakfast o have ever had, my husband had toast which was lovely sourdough toast with homemade jam while my son had a roll and sausage, both of which are fairly staple breakfast items but at Cairns they are better than usual. My dad and I had the roasted peaches and mascarpone cream, without a shadow of doubt this is one of the best things I have ever eaten. The flavours were superb so much so that I had to stop my dad licking the plate. u honestly cannot recommend this place highly enough, especially for breakfast.

Djarmour7, Owner at Cairn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello ZH210677,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this lovely review.

The whole team works tirelessly everyday to make sure we give the best customer experience possible and it's extremely rewarding to know we are moving in the right direction!

Please keep your eyes peeled for new menu items and daily specials as we look to come up with more tasty combinations! . . . . and if your Dad wants to lick the plate you go ahead and let him . . . . there's no judgment here!

Best wishes and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We regularly stop in here to recharge and hydrate whilst out walking the cycle path from Port Glasgow to Paisley.
Service is always efficient and friendly.
Lattes delicious ,good selection of herbal teas and even better selection of cakes.
Although we usually try and resist these.
Great place to pop into if your in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My granddaughter and I called in for coffee and cake. The cakes were delicious, moist and full of flavour and our drinks were good. Service came with a smile. We will definitely return.

Djarmour7, Owner at Cairn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Vancatwoman,

Thank you for your kind review, always lovely to hear from satisfied customers . . . . especially across the generations!

We look forward to welcoming you again!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Small but great and unusual menu. Great for a light lunch. Good staff,nice service and very friendly. Would throughly recommend a visit. Great coffee too...

Djarmour7, Owner at Cairn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello jimorr48,

Thank you for taking the time to review our offering, the whole team really appreciates feedback that lets us know we're moving in the right direction!

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Many thanks,