“We had not booked a table for Lunch bur we were quickly found somewhere to sit”
Review of Apple Tree Inn

Apple Tree Inn
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I must say the Fish and Chips were excellent and I came away with a full stomach, my Wife enjoyed the Hunters Chicken

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Sunday roast forgot to add roast potatoes
Unable to catch waiter.
Offered £1 discount of meal.
Poss worst meal out
2nd visit in 2 years should have learnt from 1st visit as that was bad.
Thought new tenants would have improved but no.
Better of going elsewhere no one apologised.

2  Thank Ticker60
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Very good service food was amazing and staff very helpfull. Would recomend to anyone and will definatley be visiting again

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We were a little disappointed in this visit. Previously we have found The Apple Tree staff to all be very friendly and engaging. This time they seemed to be doing the minimum to complete their job, making quite a different to the customer experience.

The food was still good and there is a good low cost menu. I specifically liked the lasagna.

2  Thank WiseTreeOwl
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered a veggie ceasar salat. I got about seven green leaves, a bit of cheese and a bit of sauce for £ 7.49! No bread. That was all! A verry expensive salad and it did'n taste verry well!

3  Thank Anne-Marie B