“Sweets for my sweets”
Review of Cinnabon

Cinnabon
Ranked #5 of 12 Bakeries in Taguig City
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We thought hard of what to bring home as gifts to family for visiting Manila and I remembered Cinnabon! Everyone was happy with the box of dangerously good cinnamon flavored bread but my mom tells me that Cinnabon is now in Seaside...

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

My sister always makes sure to buy Cinnabon as her pasalubong. So yummy! Perfect pair for my brewed coffee

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This will be my new fave. Better for me as my drink comes w bread for the same or lower price than other coffee shops.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I would have not tried their products if not for a coupon received. Their cinnamon is the best I tasted! I also love their mango smoothie. While waiting for our order to be served, they gave us something that lighten and vibrates when it's ready for pick-up. It's very convenient so we don't have to check or to keep standing in queue. The only challenge encountered was when the aroma of their products combined, plus the aroma from the other stalls, as a bit sensitive to smell I could not appreciate it. But aside from that, everything is good. Thumbs up!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Me and my family usually visit SM Aura on a weekend to bond and relax. When we are already done shopping or walking around the mall, we would find ourselves being lured to the back area of the foodcourt to enjoy some nice hot coffee and their large pecanbon.

What I like about Cinnabon is that the quality of the product is maintained whether we enjoy it here in SM Aura or in SM Megamall. The taste is simply heavenly.

One is just enough to enjoy. Although another one won't hurt sometimes.

They also offer different drinks and products, but I highly recommend this pair.

Anyways, hope this helps.