I was considering going to Roatan for vacations with my girlfriend, my budget was not high enough for the expensive hotels (Mayan Princess, Henry-Morgan). I make my research and found about this hotel, reading the reviews of the past travelers i found myself very dissapointed because most of them were negative! I had to make a decision, so i took the risk and went to Fantasy Island Resort. Expecting the worse (bad food, ugly rooms, bad Staff) i found paradise! The food was delicious Chicken, Pork, Fish, Beef, Salads, Soups,etc. The Room was perfect, Incredible Staff, Great Bar!!
The Beach is something that you would never forget, the wildlife (Monkeys,Guatuza,Crabs,Indian Peacock,Iguanas) was a bonus! I didn't want to leave the place. Best Vacations Ever!
(Review from a Honduran)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best of the Caribbean at Fantasy Island Beach Resort, Dive and Marina! Our Roatan, Honduras resort is located on its own 21 acre private island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fantasy Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasy Island Beach Hotel Roatan
- Fantasy Island Beach Roatan
- Fantasy Island Roatan