All reviews sports bar pineapple grill french key washer and dryer french cay full kitchen grocery store living room nice property west end great central location mid island five nights private island movie night well equipped kitchen exotic animals
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Rooms were clean and absolutely massive and service was very good. The toilets would stick so I did have to lift the lid and fiddle with the float occasionally and the air conditioner made a high pitched hum off and on but I think these things are to be expected in Roatan.

I would very much recommend against going to the spa, the manicure and pedicure I received did far more harm than good and I am not sure about the cleanliness or health practices. They are certainly not up to North American standards.

Room Tip: Choose upper floors for the best ocean views, lower for poolside.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank vheim1
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I traveled for a wedding, stayed 2 nights and hotel was OK, the access to Little French Key was the best thing, but check inn takes forever, cleaning in the room was not good. As cost is average, I may return knowing that it is not the best option but pools and restaurant are great for kids.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The unit was large and had king size beds. The unit was very clean and comfortable. Housekeeping every day was very good and friendly. The kitchen was well equipped and had plenty of dishes. The restaurants on site are good with a large selection of fairly priced dishes. The beds were comfortable. The overall resort is beautiful with many pools. The front desk staff were very helpful and if we needed anything in the room they responded quickly. The local grocery store has everything and fairly close. We did take a cab which is inexpensive. We stayed a week and am looking forward to coming back. Internet worked well and was free.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank timdean3
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel room are nice, but you need pay 200 usd deposit to stay at hotel, but my booking dont ask about this deposit , just that i need pay 19% from tax.. I ask about transfer from airport to hotel 3 days before, when I arrive at hotel nobody wait. I need ask to airport information call to hotel to pick up me... haven’t beach close
To hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Wilson20142014
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here from 4-9 December 2017.

Overall, I was impressed.

Nice pools, beautifully landscaped, and two very good restaurants. One is a sports bar and the other is a grill. A short walk to the bank and grocery store.

There were not many guests there. I believe this is the off-season. Ideal for someone looking for a quiet getaway.

Friendly staff provided transportation from the hotel to Little French Key and the airport. Admission to Little French Key was included in the hotel stay. A nice spot to have a drink, snorkeling, power sports, SCUBA, etc. Being the rainy season, the place was empty, but the staff was friendly. Definitely a nice perk of staying at the hotel.

The hotel is a short drive to the Romeo's restaurant. This is where the Roatan Aggressor liveaboard dive boat docks. Transportation was provided to the boat. No fee for transportation here either.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo