Baywatch Motor Inn(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$102
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Aquarius Motor Inn(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
Hotels.com
The Pacific Apartments(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$126
  • Pool
Atlas Suites & Apartments(Mount Maunganui)
US$105
The Atrium Apartments(Mount Maunganui)
US$115
The Anchorage(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$98
Bay Palm Motel(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
Boatshed Motel Apartments Mt. Maunganui(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
Hotwire.com
Aqua Beachfront Motel(Mount Maunganui)
US$82
  • Beachfront
All reviewsqueen suitespanish stylethe main streetgreat locationpilot baylovely ownersfriendly receptionone nightbars and restaurantsshort walklate checkoutplace to stayclean roomsschool holidayshandy locationan easy walkground floor
Reviewed 28 December 2017

I really enjoyed the one night I stayed at the Mission Belle. The reception person was friendly and helpful. The studio was more than I expected . a lovely living room and kitchen and well appointed bedroom and spotless bathroom. The location was amazing ... just steps away from the mount, beaches, good restaurants, the main shopping street, and the InterCity bus stop. I really wished I had had more time in Mount Maunganui and at the motel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The Mission Belle is centrally located and very clean. That’s the good news. Bad news is the rooms are tiny, even the Queen Suite Upgrade wasn’t big enough for my husband and myself. There was no soap in my room. Not hand soap, not shower soap, not dish soap. I complained when I checked out and the owner shrugged and said that his staff was at fault. Really pissed me off. Dude, you are the owner. It’s YOUR fault.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Motel relatively clean - but compact rooms. Friendly staff. The complimentary beverages were a bit sparse - we were there for two days. We had a room adjacent to restaruants so was a bit noisy at night. Biggest problem for us was the soft bed and pillows.

Room Tip: Rooms by the restaruants noisy - ask for a room on the righthand side of the property
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Really great reception. We just needed a mid-trip break before heading home after three weeks overseas and this motel was exactly the ticket! The room was very clean and efficiently laid out. The location is fantastic - just a minute walk to the main road with a great choice of eateries. The local fish & chip shop was brilliant after all the exotic food we've got through.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed with my teenage son for a nights stay in school holidays. Nate was her welcoming. Family room wonderful and so clean and tidy. Wished we had stayed another night. Handy walking distance to shops and beach. Will stay again definitely!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family