“Local craft beer tasting ”

Mount Brewing Co. Brew Bar
Ranked #29 of 121 Restaurants in Mount Maunganui
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

A trip to the Mount is never complete without trying some of the many local craft beers on offer. Walked down the Main Street and saw this place, immediately my taste buds were fizzy with excitement. Picked out 6 beers from their extensive range, staff provided assistance on taste etc and were served in these really cool jugs. Enjoyed 4/6 of them with alcohol % ranging from 4-7.2. Made for a great afternoon, highly recommend and would do again.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Went here with husband and two friends on waitangi day. Didn't have i.d as we just walked the mount. Friends ordered food and alcoholic drinks and we're served without being id'd. I went to order food and a NON- alcoholic beverage And not only was I not served, I was told I couldn't stay there without ID and had to leave. Im 29 years old, my husband 33. Will never go back here and will share out experience with friends. We went next door to Fish Face. They were incredibly welcoming with a better understanding of licensing laws. Deliscious food and beautiful courtyard out back. Highly recommend Fish Face.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Made this our local while staying in the mount. The Staff are super friendly and hard working. Best burgers in the Bay

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Good beer, outside seating on a beautiful day. Busy. Food took a few minutes but was worth the wait. It was my favorite seafood platter overall in NZ and we had quite a few!
NZ’s fresh calamari “main’s” (appetizers) ruined me forever. It took me over a month to order it back home again. Don’t know how it can be the same thing.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Disappointing to stand at bar for 5 to 7 mins.
Finally told we were in the wrong place and then staff were rude to us! Then they said they were no chicken wings and it was like they didn’t want to serve us.. paying a surcharge and treated badly.