“Nice Place For A Brew”

Mount Brewing Co. Brew Bar
Ranked #30 of 120 Restaurants in Mount Maunganui
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I just stopped in for a drink. Nice selections of craft beer on tap. I was not hungry but I looked at the menu. The prices seemed high but the dishes look delicious. Service was good and the staff was friendly. Nice music too.

1  Thank Dale L

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

A trip to the Mount is never complete without trying some of the many local craft beers on offer. Walked down the Main Street and saw this place, immediately my taste buds were fizzy with excitement. Picked out 6 beers from their extensive range, staff provided assistance on taste etc and were served in these really cool jugs. Enjoyed 4/6 of them with alcohol % ranging from 4-7.2. Made for a great afternoon, highly recommend and would do again.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Went here with husband and two friends on waitangi day. Didn't have i.d as we just walked the mount. Friends ordered food and alcoholic drinks and we're served without being id'd. I went to order food and a NON- alcoholic beverage And not only was I not served, I was told I couldn't stay there without ID and had to leave. Im 29 years old, my husband 33. Will never go back here and will share out experience with friends. We went next door to Fish Face. They were incredibly welcoming with a better understanding of licensing laws. Deliscious food and beautiful courtyard out back. Highly recommend Fish Face.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Made this our local while staying in the mount. The Staff are super friendly and hard working. Best burgers in the Bay

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Good beer, outside seating on a beautiful day. Busy. Food took a few minutes but was worth the wait. It was my favorite seafood platter overall in NZ and we had quite a few!
NZ’s fresh calamari “main’s” (appetizers) ruined me forever. It took me over a month to order it back home again. Don’t know how it can be the same thing.