“Best Chinese ever!!”

Add it.
Sun Wah Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 51 Restaurants in East Maitland
Reviewed 5 October 2016

We have been ordering here for many many years. Owners are friendly and they now know us by name as we always order the same meals. Its take away only, cheap, huge amounts of food and I have to highly recommend the peking steak.

1  Thank melissabrat

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Best Chinese takeaway - same operators for over 40 years - no longer a restaurant - only takeaways. Value for money.

1  Thank Ray F
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Beautiful food- amazing Peking Steak! The food is decently priced and plenty of it! Again- amazing Peking Steak- you've got to try it!

1  Thank Tapplebee
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I have been going here for approx 40 years and the owner still recognises me and my family. Beautiful food, fresh, reasonable price and yummy.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

My son ordered and collected take away. Beautiful food, well cooked, plenty of it. Would certainly recommend.