We have had a bit of a mixed experience with Marriott recently- York england was not brilliant but their autograph property in Granada was wonderful- see reviews. This is a large resort hotel and is really a stand alone holiday destination and taxi recommended if you want to venture out. There are not many reasons to venture outside if you are looking for a relaxing break away from all the hustle and bustle of every day life ?! Not just a hotel-apartments and villas are available so it is possible to have seclusion too! Ideal for familes or a romantic break. Staff are very much there when u need them and leave you alone when you dont! Very good pool and leisure facilities. Also double cabanas in grounds for relaxation in sun or shade. Prices for food and drinks top end of expectations but this is a lovely hotel for a break and great to see Marriott have got it so right at this resort too. Now, which Marriott should we visit next ?????? Marriott do have a frequent stayers programme/card which may be worth checking out but I prefer to remain anonymous and blend in! We like to stay at different hotels wherever we go ra ging from small privately owned boutique to resort premises like this.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort