All reviews micro brewery loyalty card business trip business hotel coffee machine three night stay attended a conference decent hotel great place to stay rooms are nice restaurant downstairs free wifi main road have stayed here many times excellent stay pleasant stay breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Amenities are fantastic, rooms are always clean and tidy and well appointed.
The staff are always very friendly and only too happy to help always.
The only small criticism I have is the menu in the tavern and restaurant is very limited and basic and the consistency of meal quality changes every time I stay. Room service would be a very pleasing and welcome addition for those days when you have been out working all day and you just want to go back to your room and relax.
Overall I really enjoy staying at the Atura at Dandenong

1  Thank adrianmarino1964
Lisa P, General Manager at Atura Dandenong, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear adrianmarino1964,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I have great news for you ... Brownstone Microbrewery is currently in the process of changing the menu. I have passed your feedback onto our Executive Chef for consideration. I look forward to hearing your feedback on the new items.

I'm pleased to see you find our rooms are always clean, tidy and well appointed. Our team will be thrilled to read your comments on staff friendliness.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Staying at this hotel every time I'm in Victoria. Very centralized location business wise. All possible conveniences needed. Value for money. Great breakfast and dinner. Good to meet customers at the location too. Management and staff are super accommodating. Clean. Comfortable beds and facilities. Everyone easy going and polite.
Been staying here for years. Will continue.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank DKV-7100
Lisa P, General Manager at Atura Dandenong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear DKV-7100,

Thanks for the awesome review once again!

I'm pleased we remain your number one choice in Victoria. Great to see you find our staff accommodating and our facilities clean.

We love hearing from our regular guests especially when it's a glowing review!

See you again very soon.

Lisa Parker

Reviewed 22 August 2017

There for a one night stay on business - Arrived with easy check in.
Room comfortable and while facing a main road - room was nice and quiet. Blackout curtains made it comfortable along with relatively comfy bed made sleeping time pretty good.
Didn't like the design of the shower as the "spray" can go all over the place. Other bathroom products pretty good
Did not eat in motel restaurant for dinner as a couple of good choices nearby including a downstairs mini brewery that also services food
Very happy with breakfast as I asked the chef to cook an Omelette which was right up there in the excellent area.
I would recommend this hotel for the specific area if needing to stay way out there.....

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
1  Thank northofsydney
Lisa P, General Manager at Atura Dandenong, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Greg W,

We're glad you found us and think we're the best in the area!

Great to see you enjoyed the hotel facilities including our microbrewery. Our breakfast chefs are always so friendly and willing to help. I'll be sure to pass on your comments regarding the "excellent" omelette. Simon will be thrilled!

We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in the area for business.

Lisa Parker

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My room was very nice - I really appreciate a good shower
Road noise was a little annoying but I am certain that was because I don't have any traffic at home
Only downside was food service in upstairs restaurant and it was the kitchen not the floor staff (they were excellent)

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lisa P, General Manager at Atura Dandenong, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Bill B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Great to see you loved your room, shower and our restaurant staff. I'm sorry you felt the kitchen let us down. I will pass your feedback onto our team for review.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Room was excellent, very comfortable, plenty of room and clean. Service was also excellent but unfortunately the restaurant was a disaster. I was warned by a colleague, but was surprised by the the over priced menu that comprised of hamburgers and fried food. If you like a non nutritious meal enjoy, otherwise jump in your car and enjoy the other food choices in Dandenong.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Lisa P, General Manager at Atura Dandenong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Fchsmith,

Thank you for your great review on our room and service. Our teams will be happy to read your comments on the cleanliness provided.

I'm sorry you did not find any nutritious options on our Roadhouse menu and felt the need to travel into Dandenong. Given our American Roadhouse theme I agree there are more comfort food options available however we do have a great selection of grilled protein and salads available as well. If this is not to your liking, Dandenong does offer a wonderful selection of International cuisines including Afghan and Indian.

We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues back in the near future and thank you again for your feedback.