“Noosa cruises”

Noosa Cruiser Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Tewantin
Price range: US$25 - US$62
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Australian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The only Noosa Restaurant cruising the beautiful Noosa River, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner cruises to the public as well as private charters for all leisure and corporate occasions. All our food is prepared and cooked fresh on board. Perfect for locals and those on a Noosa Holiday. Get on board!
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I spent the afternoon on the Noosa River with a group of friends and business associates.

The boat is small the upper deck is alfresco. With a limited canopy for respite from the sun.

Upper and Lower deck bar facilities.

I wouldn't rave on about it.

Its adequate for the area, however given the price of the round trip 2 hrs in total.

The price of the on board drinks served from the bar and No Food available.

I wasn't entirely happy with the venture.

There was some Ridiculous Female impersonator 'Drag Queen' providing entertainment on the day.

After watching the show I wanted to reach for a brown paper bag and Holla for the next water taxi home.

Unfortunately neither option was available.

I would not go on it again.

Especially if I had children with me.

It would scar them for life.

1  Thank Stephen A
NoosaCruiser, Owner at Noosa Cruiser Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi Stephen A
This review you have written is for the wrong boat and I am sorry you had such a bad experience next time come on the Noosa Cruiser Restaurant and Bar we have always food on board as we are the only boat on the Noosa River whit a kitchen and our chef cooks everything fresh.
Kind regards Ron owner

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

So glad we booked this lunchtime cruise. Food tasted amazing. Steaks and salmon were cooked to perfection. Crew made us feel relaxed as we cruised along the river. My daughter wants her 21st on board in October. If it was nearer to the UK, we’d definitely book it. Definitely be going on this again if we return to Noosa.

1  Thank MikeandPauline1
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife and I had a wonderful time! The sunset was magical, and the food was nicely done. Staff were great, creating a comfortable atmosphere and really looked after us well.
I highly rate this experience to any couple wishing for a romantic evening out!

1  Thank Nathan G
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The boat crew were absolutely amazing! The food was delicious, me and my partner had the chicken dish which was full or flavor. We highly recommend going on the sunset cruise

2  Thank Kate R
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We have now been on this boat twice -an evening when the clouds were heavy and rain threatening and a lunchtime when it was hot and sunny. The weather made no difference to the pleasure of cruising on this lovely boat.The boat is quiet, stable and comfortable-perfect for dining while appreciating the natural surrounds. The drinks and delicious meal were perfety timed, thanks to the enthusiatic and competent staff.

3  Thank bruam