“Lazy lunch by the river”

River Deck Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in Tewantin
Price range: US$25 - US$55
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hi! The River Deck Restaurant is located upon the Noosa Marina at Parkyn Court, Tewantin QLD, Australia. The restaurant is situated on the sparkling Noosa River with views 280 degrees up and down the river. Absolute waterfront, ample parking and the Noosa ferry berths at our front door. Catch the ferry from 6 jetty stops along the Noosa River. Sensational sunsets. The River Deck Restaurant is rated in the top 2 sites for restaurant wedding receptions with packages from $55.00 per head.
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Probably two years since we visited this restaurant.
Nothing has changed.
Still a great restaurant.
Perfect atmosphere, well presented food, and wine to match, good service.
All due to management.

Sue B, Owner at River Deck Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

so lovely that you and you quests take the time to came to The Riverdeck all the way from the Lockyer Valley so pleased that you enjoy it everytime you came Sue

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and myself had our wedding here in October, everything was excellent until the end of the night.

At the start of the night we had put a small bar tab on, generally speaking when a bar tab is running low, you inform the parties and ask what to do.. nobody came and asked us, the manager just continued our tab and hit us with a large bill at the end of the night. When asked why she had continued it her response was 'you didnt tell me i had to stop it once it ran out' so silly us for assuming this place had hospitality etiquacy.

Such a great ending to our wedding.

1  Thank Emma R

Dear Emma, you are right NORMALLY bartabs are arranged in advance of a wedding not as I am preparing to help you down the aisle. You handed me $250 for 13 guests for 5 hours and said that you would put the rest in my account by direct debit at the end of the night. At no stage did you ask me to inform you when the $250 was running low. Only minutes before entering the room for your reception you changed your mind and allowed those 13 guests to have open bar (against my advice). Your mother was drinking bubbles by the bottle (of which she had 3) and your bridal party went from beer and wine to spirits and cocktails. So really a total tab of $570 was what I would call quiet reasonable. As I was there all night to make sure that your event went smoothly you could have asked me at any time how the tab was going. In all other reviews from my bride and grooms you will notice how they all say 'That I bend over backwards for them" but in your review you forgot to mention all the things that I did free of charge for you to help make your day perfect like reduce your menu cost, drop the min spend, arrange rose petals for you to walk down the aisle as you did not have any carpet, put all your decorations out and even added some of my own to make the tables look good. I am sincerely sorry that I did not live up to your expectations

Reviewed 1 October 2017

My wife and I dropped in to the River Deck for a quick lunch and we were not disappointed, even although the staff were very busy setting up for a large wedding they never missed a beat with us and were constantly attentive, polite and courteous.

We both choose to have the lunch special which at $28 per head which included an entree , main and glass of wine is a bargain especially when you see the huge 'country style' servings on the plate, add to this the beautiful view of the river and tranquil atmosphere, it was very relaxing, so our quick lunch ended up being 1.5 hours, as the saying goes 'time fly's by when you are having fun.

Sue B, Owner at River Deck Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

thank you for taking the time to review the Riverdeck I agree with a perfect view friendly service and great food time slips by. We hope to see you again for maybe even a longer time Sue

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Met with a couple of old freinds for lunch so thought we would lift the standards a couple of notches and book a resturant.
The views of the river are outstanding and very relaxing.
I checked in earlier in the day to book a table which wasn't problem as it was a workday and they weren't busu for lunch.

I had to ask a couple of time for attention whilst standing at the counter, then again to confirm after we had completed the booking.
It's clear that the older lady attending me was the owner and clearly had other thing on here mind. Perhaps

After we arived we place an order and I must say the menu, although somewhat vague, was great value.

Over all we had a great catch up at a very nice location, however the food being value for money was judt that, but we felt it lacked a bit of class with its delivery.
The same lady who greated me when I booked also cobtinued to serve us through the meal.
Although her service was well intended we all kept being drawn to comment that she seemed distracted and not with us.
I sugested earlier that they were not busy so we would be concerned about how she may be of pushed a bit

All said and done this is a great place with increadable views, so we do recomend this resturant as value for money.

1  Thank 676lyng
Sue B, Owner at River Deck Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

thank you for reviewing the Riverdeck yes I am the owner and yes you are right I did have something else on my mind that day., not that is an excuse but my morning had been a very sad one. I am pleased that you enjoyed your meal and the view. I hope that you visit again as I am normally very friendly and always chatty. Sue Baxby

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Arrived on a whim and seated at a balcony table. Awesome view. Trevally busting up only 50m away in the river. Each had the 2 course lunch special. Great value. Entrees and mains delicious. Fish main perfectly cooked with gorgeous sauce, rib fillet steak main also cooked the way it was ordered, excellent jus , round beans were amazing! Comp glass of wine with each 2 courses. Red was ok, Chardonnay better. Staff friendly and kitchen not too noisy. Hooray. We'll be back.