“I love this place”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

What else can I say but I LOVE THIS PLACE.
A must! I visit it every time I'm in Toowoomba.
Chocolates and a view.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

If chocolate, cakes or normal meals are for you then this place is worth a visit. It a part of a complex of shops, all worth a visit. The food here is good, though some is at the top of the price range.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Great food & service. Lovely outdoor setting with ample shade. Chocolates to die for.
A lot of other interesting shops in the garden setting. A nice quiet relaxing venue. Will return when next in Toowoomba.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

My husband took me there after a lovely drive. We ordered the Devonshire tea for two. The date scones were delicious, the view was amazing. However my hot chocolate wasn't what I expected. I thought it would be made on real chocolate and topped with fresh cream. Loved all the gift shops around the cottage. The waitresses were very friendly. Would definitely try again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Got the cottage breakfast. Massive pile of scrambled eggs, 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon. Fantastic flavour, eggs soooo fluffy! My mum got the avo and feta toast. It was fabulous. The cakes also looked amazing, but were too full to try! Will have to come back.