Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews a lot of fun the kitchen staff amazing week instructor lesson board waves weekend accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

The two day stay with the Surf Camp team was all fun and completely stress free! The team are so relaxed and helpful, making everyone feel welcome. One on one surfing tips were given, the gear was in good condition and you’d never go hungry. Highly recommend for all ages, give it a go!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jessharman74
Reviewed 9 November 2020

Where to begin! What a truly incredible weekend. I travelled with a group of 4 girls from Sydney and my oh my, what a time we had! From the accommodation to the food, the atmosphere, the team and everything in between - it was an absolute belter of a weekend.

As Australians who have never hit the surfboards before, we went in with zero expectations and came out beyond delighted. The team were incredible helping us all learn the ropes, from the basic techniques & stomping tom, weather check, safety and most exciting of all - the different types of shakas! (Make sure you get Zac to show you!) Everyone was incredibly welcoming, positive, and helped us every step of the way.

Best part of the trip was definitely the incredible team - shoutout to our instructors & all round legends Zac, Eamon, Sam, Jordy, Bruno (happy birthday!), Noah, Sylvia, the 'twins' & everyone else! You absolutely make this trip what it is.

Mega shakas all-round Surf Camp! We will be back!

P.s. be sure to have a crack at the kendama game. ENDLESS HOURS OF FUN! If you're lucky, maybe even a cheeky salsa lesson! ;)

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Jaimmi M
Reviewed 23 March 2020

Surf Camp Australia is by far one of the best experiences I've had during my stay in Australia. The surf instructors taught us all the basics we need to know in order to surf (how to properly paddle, how to stand up, how to lay down on your board...) . All the staff members are really helpful, make sure you enjoy your stay at the camp and love to have a chat with you. The kitchen staff made sure there were food options for everyone (vegetarian, vegan, lactose intolerant ...) and the food was always on time and tasted really good. Moreover, the staff members also arranged activities in the evening, one of them was a silent disco at the beach which was so much fun. After my 5 Day Experience, I can proudly say I've surfed a green wave and had the best time of my life. Thank you Surf Camp!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Matty is a legend along with the whole surf instructor and support staff squad. As advertised and more.
For a pretty large guy was standing up and even turning the board before the end of 5 days. Sets you up well to go off and surf on your own with tons of advice and experience.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2019

Surf Camp Australia will forever be one of my happiness and most exciting memories. Having no surf experience before, I was apprehensive going into the sport, feeling that I’d be totally rubbish!! However, the expertise and all round wonderful attitude that the surf instructors had, soon made me forget any of my worries. All the instructors and people who worked there were utterly brilliant; full of energy and great to be around. I don’t think I stopped laughing the whole weekend and was made to feel part of a team (a family, even) as soon as I walked in. Food was great, company was awesome, lessons were better than expected and I honestly can’t rate the team enough. Thanks, everyone :)

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple