“Best indian restaurant with delicious indian flavour curries.................”
Review of Mango Richmond

Mango Richmond
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The food and services of the restaurant is excellent ........
specially the chic pea and dal makhani ........
i visit once or twice in a week with my family there ........
Restaurant reminds the indian spices and taste ..............
Thanks

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We love Mango, we come here about once a week. The staff are always really friendly and go out of their way to provide special requests. The food is superb quality. We often order the butter chicken, tandoori chicken, amritsari prawns and lots of vegetarian dishes. The prices are very reasonable and it is very family friendly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Ingrid T
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Great place to dine. Awesome meals and fantastic service.
Definitely recommend for dining in or takeaways

1  Thank Tracey44444
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I entered the empty restaurant and actually had to ask if it was open. I was greeted with a warm smile and an affirmative. Most the restaurants in the area were not which was a little strange because it was during their operating hours.

I ordered the tikka fried rice. I've never heard of it before but it sounded nice and it was.

The waitress noticed that I was not drinking my ice water on a cold day and offered me hot water. I've never been offered hot water but it was pleasant to have something to warm me up while I waited.

The meal was very tasty and gluten free.

Good service, good food.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Extended family gathering in Nelson for family wedding. On the basis of the reviews we ordered from Mango using their online system and paid the $5 delivery fee. Six curries fed 6 very hungry adults. The vegetable dishes were delicious as was garlic naan.
Great meal. Easy