“Try a Seafood Risotto”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2015

I took lunch here. Beer was tasty, the salad was good and the seafood risotto was excelent! Unfortunately, it was under construction.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,114)

Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

It is reallly a pity that I visited Italy many times and the best Italian food and service I find in Labuan Bajo. Great food and service. Every day an evening menu with perfect taste.

No offense but this is a mixture of an Indonesian restaurant and an European manager(owner)Top!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

After crossing Flores by bicycle in 16 days, I was seriously hungry for some great food. And because I love Italian cooking, and certainly wasn't expecting to find any in Flores of all places, "Made in Italy" was a gift from heaven. The food divine, is a fusion of Italian classics and Indonesian favorites. I had a starter of warm seafood (octopus, squid, shrimp, etc), followed by a wonderful pasta dish with seafood as well. All with the best Indonesian spices and chilis, though none of the flavors were lost. The Tiramisu and espresso were simply out of this world because totally unexpected. It's a pricey restaurant but I certainly have no regrets!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

MadeinItaly is a classy restaurant with charm.

It offers all the well-loved and well-known Italian favourites, as well as a selection of eclectic but nonetheless delicious variations on themes.

The selection of wines and beverages is extensive, the staff - attentive and the presence of the owner, keen to greet each guest individually, adds to the warm and friendly feel of the place.

A definite favourite, to be visited time and time again!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

This is a super fancy place to dine and very pricey but make no mistake it is Italy on your plate. Over my 2 years in Europe, this restaurant is where I tasted some of the best Italian cuisine. The treat to your taste buds starts the moment you are seated and served with a warm bread stick dipped in Ministrone (i think) sauce. Its bread sticks that I have never ever seen or tasted before. During the course of our meal the chef/owner stopped by our table and you could see his passion for food translate into overtures of delightfullness on your plate.
I've stated a 4 because while I was there the restaurant was still being completed. That is the only reason for the 4. I am sure once this is done it is a definite 5.