“Bad food and rude staff”
Review of Hooters - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hooters
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 December 2012

I've been in twice, assuming the first visit was a fluke for a bad experience. Both times I was there was during the week, early afternoon. The place only had half a dozen customers, yet all the people working could care less anyone was there. Service was horrible, people were not friendly and the food was worse. Never will I go back.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

I went to this Hooters last Friday. Wings were great. Ive been to Hooters in Portland and Cancun, this one seems more updated than Portland. Its pretty big, good service, awesome wings. Bathrooms are clean. We were a large group of about 15 people so our order took a long time but that was expected. Will def be going there again next time Im in town!

Reviewed 18 November 2011

I had never been to a hooters before and curiosity got the best of me. The staff was very friendly and the value was excellent! I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 27 September 2011

Good place for wings and sides, The breaded Daytona wings are to die for. The hot wings aren't very hot. Two big projector screens to watch the games plus other smaller tvs. Great deals on certain days of the weeks for food and drinks such as "all you can eat wings on Mondays".The girls are pretty nice.

Reviewed 14 June 2011

This is actually a review for the Hooters in Spokane Valley, WA not Seattle.
It was Mother's Day and the kids wanted to take me to dinner. Considering it was Mother's Day and that every restaurant would be packed, I choose to try some place new. I found a coupon online that would give all mothers a free order of Hooters wings. They do have a calendar with different discounts so if you find you enjoy the food or the views, you might get some cheap eats!

We found the place to be almost empty. We were told to sit where ever we liked. We choose a large table for 6 in the middle of the joint. There was one more room we could have picked further back. Our waitress introduced herself and then left us to figure out what we wanted to order. We had decided rather quickly since the menu is not that large. But try as we might, we could not get our waitress' attention or any waitress at all. Finally close to 20 minutes when we were just about to leave someone came by. They then got our waitress and she said sorry, she didn't know we were her table!

If you've been to Hooters before you know it is just bar food and not much of a choice. Everything is basically ala-cart. I ended up ordering their 'famous wings' in a mild sauce also a side salad. I will have to say that I have had better wings at many places way better than here. The wings had like no flavor and were very greasy My salad was pretty good. Some of the boys got a chicken sandwich hot wing style or something like that. Again, no flavor. A reoccurring theme in this nights meals had to be grease.. We were hard pressed to get any refills on our soft drinks.

The best thing I can say about the place was that they had a free meal for moms and it was also kids eat free night so my youngest got his meal for free. The big tv's and music were nice, but the service was really lacking all around. Even with a free item, It is very doubtful that we would return to Hooters in Spokane Valley,WA or any other location.

I also was kind-of shocked that when we were getting up to leave, some lady was bringing in a group of young kids in for a birthday party. I was there with my kids, but my youngest was 12-20, not like 6.