“2013 Hooters Swimsuit Contest”
Review of Hooters - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hooters
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I attended the "2013 Hooters Swimsuit Contest" in Spokane, WA, on April 18. It was a lot of fun. I met Becca, a Hooters waitress, before the contest at the Hobby Lobby. I cheered for her in the contest. All the contestants deserved to win. I took some photos during the contest. I got a photo of Becca and her friend Andrea. I liked it, so, I created a pastel drawing of them. I plan on going to Hooters every time I visit Spokane. They are really nice to me.

Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

For a chain, was amazed how good the food was at this restaurant. Even told manager Baja Burger was one of the best burgers I ever had & I been to LA, NYC, Miami & even Maui and countless other places it gets high marks. Stopped in on a Sunday night and barmaid Teresa couldn't have been anymore friendlier. For a slow night she went the extra mile to make sure I would make a return trip, with a great smile and even better personality.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I love Daytona wings at Hooters and most of them do a good job. I ordered some here at 6:45 PM on 4/3/13 and got decent batch of 10, but they were awash in sauce. Good Daytona wings are cooked, sauced and then grilled to set the sauce. Not sure whether this cook was a dishwasher that was promoted too soon, or just didn't care about his craft. Not sure I'll be back.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

My husband and I went for the second time and again good food!. The waitress was great in helping with a few menu questions. I chose the chicken salad and my husband got habanero wings. Waitress came by twice to refill soda and ask how things tasted.. The manage ( I believe that was who she was) stopped by asked if everything was to our liking. the waitress didnt "huddle" and stand and talk like many places do during a slow time. It was slow only about 5 tables full but the girls were attentive to the customers and did great!
So yes they are great at their job! AND they are beautiful gals... Good for you girls to prove that beauty and work ethic can go hand in hand!

Reviewed 18 December 2012

I've been in twice, assuming the first visit was a fluke for a bad experience. Both times I was there was during the week, early afternoon. The place only had half a dozen customers, yet all the people working could care less anyone was there. Service was horrible, people were not friendly and the food was worse. Never will I go back.