“Never again. ”

Add it.
Savageland Pizza
Ranked #133 of 189 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We have 5 kids so we do ChuckE cheese a lot and we were getting tired of it so we thought lets try Savageland it had been 4 years since we went the only good thing was the food but it was to expensive. The place was so dirty and nasty we weren't there very long I didn't feel comfortable having my kids there. The empty parking lot should have been our first hint to leave but I was like it might be nice having the whole place to ourself. Then we walk up to the counter and we order and got chicken strips for my 1 and 2 year old to share and a pizza for the other kids and I was tired of pizza so I got a burger and the lady told me rudely thats a lot of food. OK and. They still got $60 for my kids to eat and maybe play 20 mins. Because I couldnt handle having my kids there any longer. If it was my business I would be not feel comfortable having family's come in untell I cleaned it. There was old food and garbage throughout the play area I couldn't let my 1 year old walk around cause he was constantly put stuff off of the ground in his mouth.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped going to Savageland two years ago. We got tired of the horrible customer service and rude staff. We love this pizza so it was clearly really bad for us to take our business elsewhere.
We decided to give it another shot. When I called to place the order, the man who answered was very curt. There was no thank you or total given. Huge lack of customer service. This wasn't starting out well.
When we picked up the pizzas, they were ready in the given 15 minutes. The owner was at the cash register and was very friendly.
There were three people sitting at a table and the rest of the place completely empty.
The place seemed noticeably cleaner, which is a huge improvement. It appears they are under new ownership.
The price for two large two topping pizzas was $45. The pizza was amazing, but definitely not worth the price.

Suggestions:
- Throw some coupons up on the website.
- Train on customer service, especially on the phone. Without customers, you have no business. Don't make me feel like I'm bothering you when I call with an order.

This place has been around for a really long time. I want to see them succeed. Please listen and make Savageland the best it can be!

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

They have lots to entertain the kids . The food and Pizza was great . The price is reasonable . Friendly staff .

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I had been there once about 15 years ago and it was in terrible condition. As I recall this place caught fire and a new building was built. I looked on the internet and the reviews were all horrible but they were all very old. So we took the chance and booked the place for our 7 year old grandson's birthday. When I arrived the place looked pretty good. I went inside and I was really impressed. The interior was very nice and the place is large. It is somewhat divided into two areas with one half being a very large party room and close to that is a smaller room for things for kids to play with. The other side is the pizza area. We had about 30 people with lots of kids running around having a great time. The owner appears to encourage parties like ours were. We ordered many pizzas over about 2 hours. The pizzas I ate were about the best I've eaten in a very long time. So, this place is really very good. I rate it a solid B.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I went to this place when I was a kid and it was a lot darker, tons of video games, wide open space and the nachos were amazing. Now it's more of a maze with funny paintings on the walls, still some video games but more kids stuff and b-ball and golf outside. The pizza is decent and they have beer. Don't think they have nachos anymore. :(