“Great Taste and Reasonable Prices”

Caruso's Sandwiches and Artisan Pizza
Ranked #16 of 194 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Locally owned. Bread and pizza made in house daily. Brick fired pizza, sandwiches, fresh salads, pastas and soup all made from scratch in our kitchen. Draft beer and wine. Happy 3 to 6 daily. Order online at iLoveCarusos.com
Reviewed 7 July 2017

This is my go to "inexpensive pizza joint" in town. They are very friendly, have specials all of the time and a rewards program that pretty much gets us $5 off every few visits. They will also send text messages occasionally with extra discount offers. We generally order three things though they have sadly taken The Perfect Beginning (cheese bread) off the carryout menu. My wife orders a cheese pizza with deli ham. Apparently ham is unusual out here (we are from the midwest) so it is always amusing when we order it. On our last visit one of the workers grabbed some ham while we were in line and said "deli ham right?" Yes, I think we have been eating here too much. I order the Caruso's Pie which is outstanding. While this is not the best pizza we have ever eaten it is definitely the best we have ever eaten for $12. There is almost always a full pizza between us to take home for leftovers. With drinks it comes out to about $27, though because of the aforementioned specials and discounts we often get out for about $20 total. Caruso's is a weekly staple now. I just wish I could turn away from that pizza and try one of the pasta dishes. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

This was our first time eating here and the pierce salad was yummy and fresh. My daughters pepperoni pizza was completely eaten by all of us. My husbands cajun chicken wrap was only ok.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We've there several times and have always had a good meal. They have a large menu. Would eat there again!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Pizza, salads and sandwiches with some good beers on tap. Some unique pizza combos that are very tasty. Salads are very good too. Fairly quick service.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

First timer- wasn't impressed by the food but the customer service was great. I had a chicken wrap that had way too much greens instead of meat. I wouldn't say i hated it it just wasn't my thing.