“Very disappointed ”

Add it.
Round Table Pizza
Ranked #127 of 191 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered a pizza to go and was very disappointed with the quality. They undercooked the pizza and crust was barely done and only slightly brown in spots. Plus they have really HIGH prices. I will be going back to pizza pipeline, way better and less money.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Service was great, pizza tasted pretty good. Salad bar was ok some ingredients were frozen to the serving bowls. We ordered a large pepperoni and olive pizza and a salad bar. Both my husband and I were in the bathroom by the time we got home. This is the second time this has happened to us after eating here. Probably won't be back.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Tried this place for pizza. The garlic twists were too mild and are served with a cold marinara sauce. The pizza came lukewarm. After we sent it back to be reheated it was very tasty. The manager did reduce the bill by 20% but we will try a different place next time.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

My family and I returned to Round Table, I am not sure if any of these kids have a Manager. When you walk in the sign says "Seat Yourself", We seated ourselves in a good spot to watch the basketball game. I went up to the counter and placed an order
went back to sit down and the employees asked us to move. I should have went right back to the counter and got a refund. My family was told a party was coming in at 630 and needed the entire area. We stayed and ate...at 700 the party had still not arrived and all of the tables were still empty. I like the pizza and the salad bar, spent nearly 60 bucks and I may not go back. If you go, it is like a run-riot,not managed very well.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

The pizza is great and the salad bay is good too. If you are looking for a place for pizza and salad bar in the valley i would check this out.