“A quiet little meal.”
Review of Two Columns

Two Columns
Ranked #78 of 194 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Reviewed 1 August 2016

It was snowy, we were cold and wanted Greek food. We happened upon this sweet restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed the service and the food. It was very reasonably priced, the food was fresh, abundant and well prepared. We visited with the owner/cook and had many laughs with him.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

I don't even know where to start, I was so excited to have a Greek restaurant in the valley! The Hummus was not great, the garbanzo's were not completely cooked and in big chunks. The Gyro had some kind of homemade, pressed meat with a tomato base. My son thought it tasted like hot dogs. It was not good, the frozen Kronos strips are better than this. The tzatziki was served in dixie cups. We ordered Root Beer, and he brought 3 bottles to the table and said, "who wants the sweet one?" He opened all 3 and gave the "Sweet" one to my daughter, the reason the other 2 were not sweet is because they were Ginger Beer. Just tell us you are out of root beer, and we will choose something else. This attitude is how he is on everything! So, prepare for that. Why prepare, just go someplace else! Azar's, The White House, Santorini's or the Olympia, all have fabulous food...

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I am pretty sure it was the owner that served us, he seemed distant &out of touch, while we were ordering i enquired about an appetizer and he just brings it out, I thought he was being nice and letting us try it? Not, it was on our bill!
Between the terrible service a long wait and a server who seemed delusional we will not be back!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

This is an old fast food joint that's been remodeled into a somewhat cozy atmosphere. On the evening we went, it appeared that there was just a cook and 1 wait person for the entire restaurant. Service was a little slow, but the pours for the wine were generous. We definitely got our $6 worth of wine! I ordered the moussaka (eggplant dish) and my husband had the spaghetti and meatballs, with a "Sicilian" twist. When he asked what made the dish Sicilian, our waitress didn't know. Regardless, his dish was hearty, but nothing special. My moussaka was rather ordinary and very under seasoned. Both dishes came with a salad which was competent, but again, nothing special. When we were finished with our meal, we waited a long time to get our bill. I finally ended up going up to the counter and a few minutes later the chef/owner appeared and rang it up for me. I don't know why our waitress wasn't on top of this. Our visit fell flat for us and we probably won't return.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Wonderful food items cooked and served by the owner. Greek and Italian offerings. Alcohol available.