“I Love This Place!”
Review of King's Restaurant

King's Restaurant
Ranked #129 of 196 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Specializing in Chinese cuisine, King's Restaurant has been proudly serving the Inland Northwest for the past 28 years.Our beautiful dining room and delicious food makes us the perfect locale for a business lunch or a delightful family dinner. Our quick take out service is another convenient way to get a satisfying meal. A full range of alcoholic beverages is available in the dining room if you're in the mood for a few drinks with friends. We also offer banquet facilities for those interested in hosting a party.
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Little out-of-the-way local place serving excellent Asian food. Really fast take-out as well. Prices are very competitive and the people are great

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Clean, friendly. I rarely eat Chinese, enjoyed it. Looked at all the reviews before trying this one. Every place in town had mixed reviews. Took a chance, and glad this was our choice. While there, others came in, who were obviously regulars. We noticed that one regular commented on how the owners didn't take enough time off, and should do so more often. Family run business. Glad we supported a local business. Yes the food is good!

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

So, usually I leave pretty good reviews when it comes to restaurants but on this occasion the food was horrible. I had the #20 and the wife had the #5. The almond chicken was the worst covered up crap I've ever had. I took one bite of the luke warm stuff and that was it . The noodles were terribly odd and greasy the egg fo young was the only thing I stomach down. The bloody marry needs alot of work there too. I feel bad for the waitress... so I tipped her.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

The service was bad, the silverware and glasses were dirty and most of all the food was horrible. When I can't eat something...it is BAD. Will never go back.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

This was arguably the worst Chinese food I've ever eaten. The interior is dirty, smells dirty. Carpet in desperate need of a cleaning. Food was affordable, but tasteless. Will not return.