“Delicious local cuisine at extremely reasonable prices.”
Review of Warung Made

Warung Made
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Tejakula
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We visited Made's warung one evening with local Balinese people whom we had befriended.
Delicious local cuisine at very reasonable rates.
Well worth a visit or two (or more).

Reviewed 9 March 2017

During my stay in Alam Mipi Resort in Penuktukan I also tried the food in Warung Made because Made Sutarmi is also the manager of Alam Mipi. In both restaurants I had such great food and I really loved the familiar atmosphere in both places. I will come back!

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Enak dan murah !! Found this place via tripadvisor and turn to be best value meal so far and yum food!

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Went to Made with a friend who had a bigger budget than me but despite the prices being above my limit it was a great eating experience.
A five star eating place with food to always be remembered.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Based on this being #2 restaurant in Tejakula, we went to try for dinner. Place was clean and nice. Ordered a grilled fish (barramundi). Small Fish was sliced in half then grilled which made the meat dry. 55k Ruppiah. Other dish was chicken steak, the peppercorn sauce was good. Overall OK, not sure how they are rated #2?