Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
US$34
View deal
Booking.comUS$34
Trip.com
StayForLong
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2019 via mobile

Alam Anda is an ocean facing resort in true sense. Actually there is no beach, you are right into the waves. This is so because it is primarily a diving centre. I myself am not a diving enthusiast but this property showed up in my search results. Our ocean facing bungalow ( yes, the property is a cluster of standalone bungalows) was just a stone's throw away from ocean .I wanted a single room for 3 adults. But booking process didn't allow more than 2 persons in a bungalow. Since I was getting it at a throw away price, I actually took a fully independent bungalow for my teenager also. The bungalows have modern amenities and have a general rustic and laid back theme. Beautiful wooden furniture in the verandah. Bright colured cushions thrown over floor. An ideal place to enjoy your chilled beer in the evening or a hot cup of coffee in morning enjoying awesome sunrises. The resort is run by a German company.

When we were moving around in resort, we realized all of the guests were europeans and had come specifically for diving. Then we realized that the resort is built right at the diving site. My teenager son took one day introductory course and went into sea for a deep water one hour dive. He enjoyed beautiful deep water marine life. The diving instructor was friendly, knowledgeable and experienced.

Food is very good, though expensive. They have wide range of liquor available in their bar, again a bit expensive.

The staff in general was friendly and smiling.

The only problem with the place is that it is 3.5 hours from Airport.

So, if you are interested in diving, serious or beginner, don't hesitate at all. This is the ideal place for you. The Werner Lou diving centre is very reputable for diving. Second category of people is who enjoy quite, relaxing surroundings. Who love to laze on a sun lounger, just absorbing the serenity, looking at ocean, sipping their beer or coffee.

But if you like the crowds and want to visit lots of tourist attractions (although we did go on a tour one day). Then this place is not for you.

Few tips:

1. There are couple of small shops just outside the entry to the resort. You can buy local beer, Bintang at half the price it is sold inside. If you want anyother liquor, buy it on your way from airport from any departmental store.
2. There is a small eating place close to resort, you can get lunch, dinner at relatively very low prices.
3. There is a touring service run by a driver. You should get good deal from him. He states his rates in euros. But insist on getting price in IDR.
Contact no. :+6282340304520
WhatsApp no. : +6285857164568

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2019

This resort has everything you require if you want a beautiful quite resort with excellent food. The staff cannot be more helpful and pleasant, and try to do everything to make your stay a holiday to remember.
We stayed in one of the bungalows with a private garden and pool overlooking the sea , although only the two of us they are for a family having two bathrooms and two bedrooms , plenty of room kept very clean and very private.
The gardens at the resort are kept in wonderful condition by the army of gardeners that look after the grounds. The Restaurant is semi open aired and is pleasant looking out over the Main pool towards the sea. We never had a bad meal and the service was in the Main good, only let down sometimes on a lunch time . The beach is not ideal for sunbathing , but plenty of lounges around the resort. Although there is plenty of access points to enter the sea , it can be a little rough making entering risky. Snorkelling can be done but not very exciting, my husband went diving a number of times with the team from the hotels dive centre and although not the Maldives it was pleasant diving and dive standards were fine. Conclusion , not a place to go if you're a party animal, but definitely one to go to for peace and tranquillity The spa was very good and Good value.
It took a taxi drive of three hours from the airport . We went June 2019.

Room tip: All rooms are good , but offer different levels of service, check before booking the right one for you.
Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 30 December 2018

Really nice, calm and charming hotel. Amazing and delicious good food.
a lot of sun loungers and place to be in quiet. Wonderful swimming poll. Great place to see fishs and turtule (snorkeling). You can book easily trips from the hotel with a private driver, nice people and kind staff.
I enjoy every single day. I would like to come again because it was really perfect holiday

Room tip: clean room, enough place to move and to put your stuff, air conditioning. Everything I need it.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TsillaS1
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

This was my first introduction to Bali and it did not disappoint. I am not normally one to sit still but at Alam Anda I enjoyed immersing myself in the tranquility and hospitality and could often be found relaxing on my private terrace. I was at Alam Anda on a diving holiday, the house reef was beautiful and so too the local sites - great if you live corals, hydroids and small critters as I do. I would definitely stay here again, as a solo traveller all, including fellow guests, were very welcoming.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Jo_Brooks15
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Alarm Anda is an amazing hidden pearl. Our cottage was lovely and with a seaview.
There is a lovely spa, i got three different massage, and they were all fantastic and very relaxing. The restaurant serves lovely balinese cuisine. The atmosphere is very relaxing and alle the staff is so kind.
There is also the possibility of snorkeling.
If you want time off in peacefull surroundings this is the place

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tec64