“Fantastic Lunch”
Review of Poke Rok

Poke Rok
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I found this restaurant and ventured in to try their burrito style sushi roll. I had the lion king roll and it was absolutely delicious. I also got the 2 scoop kahuna bowl with spicy tuna and shrimp tempura. It was also delicious but so filling I saved most of it for dinner. My wife had the teriyaki chicken bowl which she thought was excellent.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Best poke bowl ive ever had. Fresh ingredients and the creamy sesame sauce is expectacular!!! Awesome service

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 23 June 2020

My family of three ate here when we couldnt find a good option for lunch. Turned out to be really great. Portions are so huge you should share a bowl as it's tooo much for one.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank Ethan K
Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

Food here was top notch! Some of the best poke my husband and I have had (and we have it a lot). Portions were huge as well and there were so many good fresh ingredients.true gem is what this place is. Leo who works there and the customer service he gave was also excellent, he’s super friendly and knowledgeable about items on the menu! It was our first time and we already Love this place and we will definitely be back next time we are in Tahoe!

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Besides food quality the best thing is I can walk here from work. The Panda roll was fresh, delicious and ready in a couple of minutes. I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: November 2019