“Great spot for dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2018

My partner and I went to Applebee's in South Lake Tahoe for dinner, and it was our first experience at Applebee's. We were really impressed! The food was delicious, and the menu has something to please everyone. The service was also really good and the restaurant had a nice family feel to it. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Applebees is always my fallback place to go when I want a reasonable priced meal, with a menu to please most tastes. I was pleased to see that riblets had re-appeared as when I was last in this chain on vocation from the UK they were missing.

Great service especially from a server called Randi. Cheap drinks and minimal waiting time

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We were visiting this restaurant as whole family. The food was good and the service was quick. That's what everybody likes.
I recommend this place.
RomanP

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We ate twice in the month of November at this restaurant. Both times we have excellent service. The food selection is good, and there's a great lunch special. We chose from the back of the menu where you can choose 2 items and I had a salad with a pasta, and my husband had their macaroni and cheese and their club sandwich. We enjoyed both of them and there was enough food that we're going to be skipping dinner.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Were seated right away at 7pm on Monday with kids at table for 6!! Instatnly had spilled water that two servers wiped up and were polite about doing it!! Food was hot and very good and service was very good!! It is a good family place