“Joe and grub ”
Review of A Cup Of Cherries

A Cup Of Cherries
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for coffee and brunch while visiting South Lake. The coffee menu is extensive. I just enjoy a good black cup of coffee and this one was alright. The fufu drinks may be even better.
The brunch was great. I had Singapore delight which was pretty tasty. It offered a diverse mix of flavors on the plate. A had the berry crepes which were delish.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Very cute place but not the best experience this morning. After having a conversation with the waitress about how it's hot and I wanted iced coffee, i ordered an iced coffee, but got hot.

The potatoes were Just gross. I'm not picky but they were gross. The waitress asked and I said they were a bit off and asked if I could substitute something else if I came bank and she said no substitutions. Even though the coffee was hot it was great, I got the snickers one . I was going to go there again tomorrow as the menu looks yummy but I think I'll try somewhere else.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

They serve excellent breakfast. Everything that we ordered was delicious. Pancakes, mocha coffee, vegetarian tahini sandwich all were very good. It's a small nice breakfast place with a very helpful staff.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Very extensive variety for a breakfast menu. My wife had a pho breakfast sandwich and it was very good. I had great french toast. Coffee was very good. It was pour over prepared.
Nice art too.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

The best breakfast I had in my 7-day stay in South Lake Tahoe. Strong espresso, good food, excellent service! A must-go if you're visiting Lake Tahoe!